• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Request By Marsai.

Marsai.

Hello, My name is Marsai you can call me that. Currently about to start university and I have a lot of free time. Roleplay and storytelling have been a long hobby of mine been doing ever since I could read and write. I’m just currently for a literate partner(s).I’m pretty ghost friendly but I would love a heads up. I go by all pronouns and consider myself to be nonbinary.
I have a few plots that I want to do but I am open to any ideas you have. I also fandom list. For fandoms I do ocxoc or ocxcc if its doubling. I also only do roleplaying in pms, no particular reason just prefer it lol.

About you:

• Don't really care about your age just be cool
  • 3rd person
  • 300-onwards in terms of length
  • M// m/nb or nb/nb only
  • Ghost friendl

Fandom list:
*** = craving

• One piece ***
  • Jojo Bizarre adventure
  • Castlevania (Netflix)
  • Genshin ***
  • Demon Slayer
  • Mcu
  • Hazbin hotel/Helluva a boss
  • Legend of Korra***

Here are some plots that we could do...we can also make some up for ourselves.

A world in magic is above all.

Vessel is a word to describe those who have no ‘magical’ soul. Which inherently makes it easy for witches to use them to harbour magic and cast spells off them. Many things have been used but the most effective has been humans. Similar to witches humans just can’t use magic, they’re the same in every way except that way. Despite now the practice being banned across all the lands, it doesn’t stop a few witch families from still using them.
Witches are also very selective about their breeding, each family has different types of magic and mixing two together can cause the child to have unstable magic. Muse A is apart of a notorious witch family in which fights for the abolishment of Vessels as a whole. Muse B is a human not interest in politics especially if it includes witches. Anyway, today was the day in which the families vote to abolish and to not abolish the use of vessels. While they gathered in the main city, crowds crowds of humans gathered to see the final verdict.
Suddenly, somethings sparks an outburst and riot is insinuated and the humans are witches and the witches fighting humans, humans on humans, witches on witches, it was a mess. Unfortunately Muse B gets caught up in this mess and is injured. After it dies down Muse A goes out and finds Muse B and decides to help him..
Then we just go off of that lol.

This is going to be really bad, Im a better writer-

So basically over the years humans have started to get more advanced more..just having qualities that would be considered super human. There was a span of years in which world records would be broken continually. No explanation for this but as these ‘super humans’ would have children it would come to a point in where the kids would have straight up things that would be considered powers. Though the people with the powers are considerately young and they range between the ages 9-30 that’s where these inhumans are mostly in. They make a very small part of the population but they will be some walking down the street.
The government recently has been a little weary of them, like what if they decide to go on this rampage kill a bunch of people. Anyway so…they decide over the span of the week in every area that every medical centre will take the population blood test to see who is inhuman. They’re going to quarantine them basically, put them into camps. Well it really depends on what kind of ability that they have.
So our characters which I’d prefer to both have abilities, try to avoid getting this blood test and end up entangling their lives, maybe running away together.

Im a better writer than this it’s totally rushed lol
In this world vampires and humans coexist but vampires are very much an minority and many people actually don’t know they exist. Muse A is a bartender and Muse B is a regular (vampire) who goes to this club to find victims to feed off. Nightclubs are very easy to get people to feed off. Muse B has taken an interest in Muse A and wants to have some sort of exchange with them. Muse A wanting money Muse B offers them money to actively use Muse A as their main source of food. So then a relationship sprouts between them which is mainly transactional then develops into maybe platonic or romantic (kinda up to you how it goes)

That's the end..please message me or reply to this thread if interest!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back