• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 pm roleplay

Hey just looking for more long term rp partner to try some ideas i have? I am happy to discuss them if you like at any time.
I also warn i play mostly straight females. These idea are romances so i am looking for male characters but not necessarily male writers !
Anyway these are my ideas ! Please give feedback if you can so we can discuss !

1 . Immortal/ Fallen angel x reincarnated lover.

This one is a dark one. Where god himself gives a punishment to a being for doing something so bad in accordance to the time the incident was made. (can be anything so i leave this vague) however this human lover tries to defend them, to ease any punishment.. and it works. just not in their favor. Now this immortal being suffers to walk alone, knowing they will encounter their lover that has died in their arms so many times over. Knowing that if they meet their lover within a year they would die not knowing the truth as they cannot remember their immortal lover or their past.

2. Android x Mechanic

The work focused mechanic one day finds a beat up and broken android one of the scrap yards. An old but very good and well built model that was designed to be everything to it's owner. Best friend, protector and carer. The mechanic takes the android home and repairs it to use around their shop. However as it becomes active it is soon realized this Android acts more human than machine. As things progress between the android and mechanic both develop feelings. Unusual to be seen from this mechanic .. but even more unusual that the android has them too.

3. Human x demon.

Where the demon is set on taking a specific human's soul for being too pure at heart. Almost like a self achievement if they managed to make them face from grace. However the more they try to tempt the human to being bad , they end up falling for this pure nobody of a human. Their intentions slowly changing.

Please tell me what you think and PM me if you would like to discuss or try! I look forward to any rp's in the future !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back