• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Plots n' Pairings

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
Hey!

I'm in the mood for some 1x1, and I'm going to try my hardest to not let them fall through due to 🌟l i f e🌟

Feel free to message me about any of these, I'd love to hear from you! ^^

• Hi there! I'm Hanna, I'm 19, and I've been RPing since 2013 or so. If you'd like to chat OOCly, I'd love to get to know you more!

If you've got other suggestions, I'd love to hear/read them, so don't be shy. I'm a very flexible person who'll work with you!

As a side note, my discord is hippin#4125. If you'd like to RP there instead of here, just shoot me a friend request :) I'm personally more willing to do Discord RPs, but it isn't a deal breaker. I know some people just aren't comfortable with it, or they use it strictly for OOC chatting, either are fine with me. I don't mind RPing on RPN PMs or forums, though I'd prefer to use Discord. With discord, I can reply a lot quicker, since it's on my phone, and my phone is always on me!

Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions :') I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Hey! I'm interested in plot #4, but I was wondering if you need it to end in romance? I'm not super good at writing romance with another writer, I normally write it between two characters I control but I think it could be sort of cool if, like, I don't know, maybe the characters fell out of touch for a little bit, not because of a fight or anything like that, just normal life stuff, and then maybe out of the blue one character is like, "Hey, I'm sorry we haven't talked... I'm actually going to be in your city soon, would you like to meet?" or something?

Then we could even, if you like, pull in some of the angst from #3. They don't need to be a drug addict, but maybe they're having some problem and need somewhere to go, and the other character can, like, open up their life and home to them, or something.

Let me know if this is something you're interested in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back