• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 partner for life Alien invasion

Zanny Mcheart

We are in the year 2028 and the world and the world had been attack by a group of Aliens called the Beekills from the plants of Breetopia and they nearly killed all of all the Human race. They are a handful of people are left and we are trusted by the goodness of our home planet to get rid of these creatures and re-populate the Earth.

OCC when it comes to character sheets I would love a detailed sheet with these things.

Name:

looks: (you may use a picture here of a celebrity if you struggle to give a detail description.)

Background story: (At least 5 sentences per paragraph.)

Weapons/skills:

relationship to the main character: (my character)

My Character sheet.

Name: Elizabeth Rose
looks: 

Emilie-De-Ravin.jpg

Background story: Elizabeth has always been a girl where she had always defended for herself when her father died and her older brother used to abuse her, and her mother was to scared to protect her because she will get it in as well if she tried to help. She left school when she was 16 and started working in a small cafe as a waitress and she has little to no friends. She had a friend called Micheal who she loves very much like they was like a brother to her and he was the only one apart from her mother what was going on in her life. When the attack happen they parted and they never heard from each other ever since for all that she knows he is dead along with her brother and mum.
Weapons/skills:
 1. Bow and Arrow
 2. Sword
 3. Pistol
relationship to the main character: (my character) is the main.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back