• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 MxM/TxM/FxM Pls read ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Candy

So, It's been awhile since I've been on here and have fell out of my rp-ness :P I'm looking for a 1x1 with teens or young adults an idea I had in mind was they meet on a family trip, vacation, Or one might be visiting the other's area. They inevitably end up being around or forced to be together whether it's scheduled activities or their families become close. Would prefer a cute MalexMale wouldn't mind doing a TransxMale Or A FemalexMale if you're uncomfortable with the others ^~^. Message so we can work on the idea, characters, or if you just have general questions.

Well, Technically I asked people to message me with questions and what not so we can continue to develop it ^^; hint hint, nudge nudge wink wink

Shoot, I may end up playing with the one who started this thread as well as the ones replying to it!!! xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back