• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

noctysapra

noctysapra (Adv. Lit. Rper!) (Please read bio)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do not like or comment unless you intend to rolepaly with me. Expect OC x OC, and expect to help me do enough world-building for our characters to exist on a tangible world.

Looking for a partner for a 1x1 Vampire RP!

Fandom or OC: OC x OC
Pairings: M x M or M x F(I strongly prefer M x M), OC x OC
Roleplay Level: Literate, Advanced Literate or Novella
Genre(s): Vampire, Vampire Hunter, Medieval Fantasy or Modern Fantasy

It's been years since I've been able to do a proper vampire roleplay, despite it being my favorite genre to rp, so I've come to see about finding myself some partners! I have my own vampire lore set I like to use to make OCs, but I will say that since I am using it to write a book, I am only open to disclosing the document with partners who are for sure compatible with me, so I will not be posting them here. I enjoy using them, but I would like to keep them private from those I do not intend to rp with. Though I will say we can either use my lore or our own collaborative ideas to make vampires that work for the both of us.

Please read the rules I have posted below to ensure you meet the bare minimum of being compatible with me:
1. You must be 18 or older.
2. You must at least be a literate roleplayer or higher.
3. You must be okay with mature, darker themes. This is not to be confused with ERP; I just enjoy more mature themes.
4. You must be able to be active, and don't ghost me if you lose interest.
5. You must be able to help me develop a plot and expect to help out with enough world-building for us to at least have a tangible world to RP on. This is a group effort after all!
6. You do not have to have a character prepared prior to contacting me, though you are welcome to! I usually make new OCs for each rp I am in, or if an OC of mine was unable to be used much in the past, I may reuse an old OC.

If you have read my rules and believe that we are compatible, please click on this link to view the remainder of my rules. Feel free to skip any rules already mentioned here on this post.
Since this is an OC x OC rp, feel free to skip the section listed 'Fandoms, Ships & Characters'.

If you still find us compatible after reading the linked thread, please shoot me a dm with your roleplay level(lit, adv. lit, etc), your rules & triggers if you have any, and optionally a roleplay sample so I know who I'm dealing with. This proves that you have read my rules and makes me more inclined to rp with you.

I hope to find some cool partners! I know I have a lot of stuff to read through, but I'm not as intimidating as I seem so give it a shot! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back