• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 fantasy rp

Arkain

Master Procrastinator
Looking for a new fantasy rp. I don't really have any solid ideas, just looking for an rp. I do all sorts of fantasy settings aside from dark fantasy. I play male characters so I'm looking for a female player. Fantasy/romance/action prefered.

All of you guys can start a conversation with me and we can get something started :)

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play that mission and see how you like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back