• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 (Fantasy and/or Fandom)

Hodgic

Semper Fidelis!
I am looking for a 1x1 (up to 3 different ones) to help brush off some of my rust. I haven't been able to roleplay a whole lot lately due to work. I am going to be getting a lot more free time now so I want to brush off some rust. I am up for most role plays. If there is anything you want to roleplay just let me know.

I will be a straight male regardless of the roleplay we do. Any fandom ones must be after the main characters are not really in the picture any more.

Hello and welcome to the site! I do believe that you've posted in the wrong section; the website has a specific forum just for one on ones. It's located right next to the interest checks. Just a note for future reference ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back