• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Search

AquaLux

the one who needs more sleep
Roleplay Type(s)
***PLEASE READ THIS***
Okay, I figure I'd better start with this, as it will probably affect both my activity online, as well as the roleplay/discussion itself. I'm currently dealing with an issue with my eyesight due to diabetes complications. I'm a bit slower to read and type out responses because of this and I'm prone to getting headaches too, so I may need to take breaks as a result. I ask for your patience and understanding because of this! :)

Anyway... moving on!
Hello there! I'm AquaLux, and this is my latest attempt at finding some roleplay partners.

About Me/What I'm Looking For:
- My preferred place to write is over PMs here on RPN. I do have a discord though, and I may be willing to plan/roleplay over there if you would REALLY prefer to.
- I consider myself to be fairly descriptive in my writing. I tend to average 2-3 paragraphs per character, sometimes more but rarely less. Ideally, it would be great if you're able to do the same, but I'm not terribly picky when it comes to post length, provided I'm not getting one-liners.
- Obligatory "minors dni" here. I'm 26, so I have to ask that all of my potential writing partners be 18+.
- Lgbtq+ friendly! Any and all are welcome here. 100% fine with poly relationships as well!
- When it comes to writing romance my preference is canon/oc, which I am totally fine to double for! I'm okay with oc/oc, but it really depends on the fandom in question. And unfortunately, I don't really do canon/canon - it just doesn't tend to hold my interest for too long. (The exception to this is if it's a poly ship - in the case of it being canon/canon/oc or something similar, then we can talk about it more.)
- I don't really have any noteworthy triggers, and I'm okay with writing about some darker/more mature topics, as long as they don't violate any site rules. Let me know if you have any though, so we can set up those boundaries right away.
- I do a lot of OOC chatter. Maybe not immediately right out the gate, but give it long enough and yeah, I tend to have a lot to say! I like making friends with the people I write with, because it makes the whole experience richer and more fun to me. That being said, if that's not really your thing... I might not be your ideal partner, unfortunately.
- This sort of pertains to the previous point, but I also want you to plan and discuss with me! Whatever ideas or input you might have, I want to hear! Sometimes it takes a bit to get the creativity flowing, but once we've come up with a foundation for our story, then the rest should be easy.
- Big fan of AUs here! Not a necessity, but definitely an option! Any and all types, really. Just ask me about it if you're interested.

Fandom List:
- You'll find details and notes for each fandom under the spoiler tabs below.
- In the case of canon/OC doubling, I'll list who I'd like you to play against an OC of mine. I'm willing to try out writing anyone of your choosing in return!
- Also down for entirely platonic stories for these fandoms as well!

ANIME:

Note: I'm an anime-only fan. I've seen seasons 1-5, haven't started season 6 yet. I've also only watched the first movie.
- Fine with Canon/OC and OC/OC

Canons I'd Like You to Potentially Play:
- Midoriya Izuku
- Todoroki Shoto
- Bakugou Katsuki
- Monoma Neito
- Togata Mirio
- Aizawa Shota
- Ashido Mina
- Yaoyorozu Momo
-

Note: Anime-only fan, and currently all caught up.
- Fine with Canon/OC
- In the case of Nezuko/OC, I'd prefer to do an AU where she is human

- Kamado Tanjiro
- Agatsuma Zenitsu
- Rengoku Kyojuro
- Kamado Nezuko
- Kocho Shinobu

Note: Anime-only fan again. I've seen everything there is for the anime, with the exception of the NOT! series.
- Fine with Canon/OC and maybe OC/OC

- Death the Kid (Yes, this is it, haha. Might add more after, but right now I'm only looking for Kid.))

Note: Once again, anime-only. I've watched everything that's out.
- Fine with Canon/OC
- This one is a bit of a long shot, I'm aware. Not a super popular or recent anime, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

- Allen Walker
- Lavi
- Bak Chang
- Lenalee Lee

Note: Anime only, and not caught up. I watched to about 2-3 episodes into Tokyo Ghoul:re, but I'm aware of some spoilers. Honestly, for this one I would prefer to go with some type of canon-divergent AU if we decide on Canon/OC.
- Fine with Canon/OC and OC/OC

- Kaneki Ken/Sasaki Haise (yeah, that's all for this fandom)

Note: Anime-only. I've watched everything available.
- Fine with Canon/OC

- Tamaki Suoh
- Kyoya Ootori
- Kaoru Hitachiin
- Hikaru Hitachiin
- Haruhi Fujioka

GAMES:

Note: Finished the game, plus all the expansion pass content.

- Hop
- Bede
- Leon
- Marnie
- Klara

Note: Finished both the normal and Ultra version of the game.

- Gladion
- Nanu
- Kukui (preferably an AU where he's not married)
- Lillie

Note: I've finished the true pacifist route, I've seen all of the no-mercy route, and I know a lot about the lore and deeper secrets. I am not super well-versed in many of the AUs, however. If you want an AU-based roleplay, you'll probably have to do a fair amount of explaining.
- Fine with Canon/OC

- Sans
- Mettaton
- Adult Asriel
- Undyne

Note: Played chapters 1 & 2, seen all of chapter 2's "snowgrave" route.
- Fine with Canon/OC

- Kris (and yeah, I see them as nonbinary, btw)
- Ralsei
- Spamton G. Spamton
- Susie

Note: Completed the game, all three story arcs.
- Fine with Canon/OC

- Doug
- Kiel
- Leon
- Lest
- Margaret
- Frey

Note: Completed the game.
- Fine with Canon/OC

- Ryker
- Cecil
- Martin
- Terry
- Ludmila
- Beatrice

That's it for now! I might add more later on though. I hope we can find something to roleplay together! :)

Hello! I'm interested in a double up Oc x CC Soul Eater Rp! I'd love to play Death the Kid for you, if you can play Mifune for me! I'd really perfer Discord, but if thats an issue we can rp here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back