• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom search! (Cravings inside)

SmokedGalaxy

Hello there!

My info and what I expect out of you~.
◈The name is Kirsten. I live in EST, USA.
◈I'm in my twenties
◈I work fulltime, Monday through saturday. Don't let that scare you away, I WILL make time!
◈ I have been roleplaying for 10+ years now.
◈I'm very laid back and a easy person to deal with. I would love to chat ooc too cause ya girl needs more friends in my life
◈I can reply multiple times a day to once a week. I do not require you to reply many times a day or even once a day. I understand, life happens.
◈I can generally type anywhere from 1 paragraph to around 5, it just depends on what I'm given and how i feel that day. I prefer quality of quantity. You give me 3 very descriptive sentences I can work off of? Fine by me.
◈ I do ask for no text chat. I'm not going to require great spelling or grammar, there are better things to worry about.
◈Lets double. Triple. Hell, play every single character. I will play a male to your female, i just ask that you do the same in return! As for pairings, I am most comfortable with FXM. I may be convinced to do other pairings, but for my pairing i ask it is FXM.
◈18+ ONLY!! Yes, I know. I remember being 15 and getting mad as hell seeing 18+
But now that I'm older, I understand.
◈I mainly prefer fandoms and cannon x oc. I will play any cannon for you, once again I just ask you return the favor. I'm usually really good with most characters, if not I can and will study their personality. If you have a great slice of life plot, just PM me, I'm all ears.
◈ I prefer to work on my plots with my partners. I have a few on the back burner. No I'm not saying this because I'm lazy but I like building a plot that we BOTH will love!

◈I could care less about the size of a post. I understand we all have out writers block but still want to continue the roleplay. Please at least give me something to work off of!
◈ I'm a sucker for romance! Instant romance, slow burn romance. I love dark themes and angst. *Once again no smut lol Mary or Gary sues? I LOVE IT!

I think that's it. Anything else may be added later.

Most craving/Wanted ♡☆♡☆♡☆
(I will still be as excited to play one that i'm not craving!!)
This mean this is the character I would prefer you play.
Yes, I am picky. I'm sorry.
For all of these I am even willing to do separate roleplays if we both want the same character. You play him, I play him, we both play our ocs. We both get to enjoy it!

Fandoms:

Star Wars ♡☆♡☆♡☆
Anakin *Not as Vader lmao xOC(PREFERED!!!, yes I am trash)
Kylo/Ben xOC
**I am willing to do a "multiple era/trilogy" to where one canon x oc is from one era and the other pairing Is from a different era.

Marvel ♡☆♡☆♡☆

Steve Rogers x OC
Thor Odison x OC
Peter Quill x OC

Lucifer ♡♡♡♡
Lucifer x oc
Cain/Marcus x oc

Grey's Anatomy ♡♡♡
Sloan x oc
Alex x oc

Sons Of Anarchy ♡♡♡
Opie x oc
Jax x oc

Twilight (yes I know I'm trash) ♡
Emmett x oc

Harry Potter ♡♡♡♡ (18+ characters only! We can figure out how to work it)
Fred Weasley x oc
Draco Malfoy x oc

The Vampire Diares ♡♡♡♡
Damon Salvatore x oc
Alaric Saltzman x oc

Supernatural ♡♡♡♡
Dean x oc

Also willing to do but keep in mind all characters will be 18+;
ATLA
OHSHC (College)
Naruto
Degrassi (College)
Percy Jackson

I am totes down for a soulmate plot for any of these. These sound so fun to me!

I will not do
Strictly Smut
Anything to do with furries. I'm sorry.
DISNEY PRINCESSES
Anything to with incest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back