• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Search Craving:Harry Potter or Twilight. [Ignore Post Count]

Hey, sorry.

I am not into playing more than one character. I find it too much for myself at the current moment. If you would like to still role play, I would be up to playing one character.

Thanks, 

Airis

Hey, sorry.

I am not into playing more than one character. I find it too much for myself at the current moment. If you would like to still role play, I would be up to playing one character.

Thanks, 

Airis

What Rp are you looking for, and who would you want to play?

Which ever type of role play you would like can be fine. I can list a few I would be very interested in, so you can choose out of the list if you would like.

-The 100

-The Walking Dead

-Game of Thrones

-Fear the Walking Dead

-Divergent

-The Hunger Games

-Colony

-Star Wars

-Zoo

-Hell On Wheels

Any kind of post-apocalyptic, medieval, or historical theme would be fine by me.

I would generally play as a female character, who is more on the independent side. But my character can vary depending on the role play, and the other person I am role playing with.

Which ever type of role play you would like can be fine. I can list a few I would be very interested in, so you can choose out of the list if you would like.

-The 100

-The Walking Dead

-Game of Thrones

-Fear the Walking Dead

-Divergent

-The Hunger Games

-Colony

-Star Wars

-Zoo

-Hell On Wheels

Any kind of post-apocalyptic, medieval, or historical theme would be fine by me.

I would generally play as a female character, who is more on the independent side. But my character can vary depending on the role play, and the other person I am role playing with.

Thanks for the interest, but I'm really looking for either someone to double or play Male, I can't play a male stand alone without making him turn girl for some weird reason. 

Oooo...Jurassic World! I've been craving an OC x Owen Grady! :)

Also interested in Criminal Minds, Pirates of the Caribbean, Thor, Avengers, Captain America...whichever you'd favor.

Oooo...Jurassic World! I've been craving an OC x Owen Grady! :)

Also interested in Criminal Minds, Pirates of the Caribbean, Thor, Avengers, Captain America...whichever you'd favor.

Lol I love Owen too.

Ooh Criminal Minds! Or POTC. Or hell any of them or multiples. LOL message me with pairings and ideas :)
Do you double?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back