• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Search Craving:Harry Potter or Twilight. [Ignore Post Count]

Hey, would you be interested in doing a Harry Potter RP? I can do any era and love to double. 

Game of Thrones!!! Sorry, I have been "dying" for an active roleplay for this one and would you be able to do Jon for me and I can be anyone for you? I have played a less psycho version of Ramsay (but I still have him feed his enemies to his dogs), Jaime, and Bran. @Rotehexe

What do you mean by doubling exactly?

You play a male and whoever you want and I play the same so we each get a pairing. 

Game of Thrones!!! Sorry, I have been "dying" for an active roleplay for this one and would you be able to do Jon for me and I can be anyone for you? I have played a less psycho version of Ramsay (but I still have him feed his enemies to his dogs), Jaime, and Bran. @Rotehexe

A less psycho Ramsey!? That would be interesting to see! Message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back