• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Search Craving:Harry Potter or Twilight. [Ignore Post Count]

What pairings do you have in mind for supernatural or Harry Potter?

Supernatural, I love Dean and Sam both, and have an OC I could pair with either though I love Dean more lol. 

And Hp I love the twins 

Supernatural, I love Dean and Sam both, and have an OC I could pair with either though I love Dean more lol. 

And Hp I love the twins 

Well I'm the same way with Sam and Dean, I've got an OC that I can pair with Sam or Dean so do you wanna roleplay Supernatural?

Hi! I'd be interested in doubling for The 100, The Originals/VD or WWE if your interested? what pairings were you looking to do?

I've been searching for someone to play Bellamy for an OC of mine, or either Elijah or Klaus though it's rare to find an Elijah, and WWE is Roman reigns, or Randy Orton.

I've been searching for someone to play Bellamy for an OC of mine, or either Elijah or Klaus though it's rare to find an Elijah, and WWE is Roman reigns, or Randy Orton.

Wow really? I'm kinda surprised Elijah would be hard to find since more people like Klaus. but I could definitely play him for you! would you mind playing Klaus or Kol? And I think I could play Roman :3 would you be up for Seth or Dean?

Wow really? I'm kinda surprised Elijah would be hard to find since more people like Klaus. but I could definitely play him for you! would you mind playing Klaus or Kol? And I think I could play Roman :3 would you be up for Seth or Dean?

That is what I thought, but I end up playing Elijah almost every time. I don't mind but I kinda am ready for a change lol. I can play Klaus, or Kol both are evil :)
Yay! Roman! And I can play Dean he is always a fun one, he always seemed, just not all there.... lol. 

That is what I thought, but I end up playing Elijah almost every time. I don't mind but I kinda am ready for a change lol. I can play Klaus, or Kol both are evil :)
Yay! Roman! And I can play Dean he is always a fun one, he always seemed, just not all there.... lol. 

lol I know what you mean! Sweet! I think I'd lean more towards Klaus then. :3

Awesome! haha yeah I think that's what I like most about him.

lol I know what you mean! Sweet! I think I'd lean more towards Klaus then. :3

Awesome! haha yeah I think that's what I like most about him.

So 2 rps? Amazing I can't wait, I enjoy having many Rp's going on!

Anyway wanna PM me and we can talk plots. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back