• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

the dark prince

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Looking for RP partners, below I have my basic set of rules I like to follow for rping as well as my fandoms, message me or comment below with the fandom you're interested in and your love interest if you have one

1. I do oc x canon, preferably doubling up so each of us play our own oc and a canon character for each other
2. I'm not too strict about how lengthy posts are, but I do like it to be somewhat descriptive. No one liners, I prefer at least a paragraph. Between 1-4 paragraphs is the area I like to be in although I can do more and usually try to match my RP partner
3. My love interests are non-negotiable, unfortunately I generally only have one character I'm most interested in within a fandom
4. I don't like to do descriptive sexual scenes, I'm okay with alluding to it and doing some fluff stuff, but I find it difficult to write anything really detailed

Marvel (Love interest: Tony Stark)*****
MTV's Scream (Love interest: Noah Foster)****
H20: Just Add Water (Love interest: Zane Bennett)***
Descendants (Love interest: Harry Hook)*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back