• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (1x1 / Fandom / Original / A LOT OF PLOTS/FANDOMS) Dev's long list of... stuff

Devlorn

Good Hunter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Greetings everyone!

Welcome, hopefully I don't bore you to death before we even start by introducing myself! :DAlong with a few other things...

• You can call me Devlorn or Dev, I don't mind either. I've been RPing for about 9 years now, and hope to continue RPing for years more.

• I, sadly, work. Due to that, I only normally post at least once a day, but there are times I either don't have enough time or the energy to post something. However, there has been times when I've gone nuts and respond multiple times a day. Just don't expect it, though.

• I'm a romantic at heart, I love having romance in my RP's, but I don't want to force it upon my partner, so if you don't want to have any sort of romance in them, I'm totally cool with that!

• Communication is a must! If there is something bugging you about the story, or what I wrote, tell me! I've had too many amazing RP's die out because of the lack of communication. Plus I like discussing about the story and how we can change it for the better. :)

• I don't have an issue playing either gender, though I prefer to play as a female (If we are RPing a fandom, I actually prefer playing the Canon role over playing an OC).

• I can RP though PM, forum, or Discord. However, my biggest preference is through PM.

• I love RPing FxM, FxF, FutaxF, or FutaxFuta. I only refuse to do MxM, as it's just not my cup of tea anymore.

• Grammar and spelling are expected, of course. I'm not saying be English-major perfect (Who is?) I just need to be able to read your posts!

• I tend to write a lot. Usually between 2-6 paragraphs, and I only ask for you to write at LEAST 2 paragraphs minimum.

• For Fandoms, I'm always up for AU plots

• For faceclaims: Real, anime and drawn are fine.

• I absolutely love dark stories/themes. Angst is also good if it isn't heavy handed. However, neither of these are required.

• While I appreciate pretty posts, please don't use difficult to read fonts/formats and using rainbow colors all over the place.

Mmkay, I think that pretty much wraps that up. Here's my really stupidly long list of stuff I wish to RP!

* 1-5=Craving, the more there are, the heavier the craving.

Underline=Preferred role, if there isn't an underline I could play both.

A + means that I am willing to genderbend this character to their opposite gender.

Though I might not have the pairing listed, I'm up for any ideas!

Note: A lot of the Fandom listings might also have a plot I have in mind for them, but are not written out. They are not a requirement to RP, they're just ideas.

FANDOMS:

GAMES:
*****Warcraft: There's a lot of pairings. Send a PM for a specific list.​

****Bioshock:

ElizabethxBooker+

ElizabethxOC

BookerxOC

****Last of US:

+Joel x Ellie

+Joel x Tess

Ellie x Tess

Ellie x OC

+Joel x OC

****Watch Dogs:

Adien x Nicky

Adien x Clara

Adien x OC

Clara x OC

****Metal Gear Series:

+Big Boss x The Boss

+Big Boss x Quiet

+Big Boss x OC

***Life is Strange

Max x Chloe

****Witcher 3:

Geralt x Triss

Geralt x Yennefer

Geralt x Ciri

Triss x Yennefer

Ciri x Triss

Yennefer x Ciri

*****League of Legends:​

ChampionxChampion​

ChampionxOC

****Fable:​

Hero of OakvalexOC

Hero of OakvalexTheresa​

OCxOC​

****Skyrim:​

DragonbornxOC​

DragonbornxLydia​

DragonbornxSerana​

****Mass Effect: There's a lot of pairings. Send a PM for a specific list.

****Diablo:

All Playable ClassesxLeah

All Playable ClassesxAny other class​

All Playable ClassesxOC

***Legend of Zelda​

Hero of TwilightxOC​

Hero of TwilightxZelda

***Dark Souls/Bloodborne:​

Emerald HeraldxBearer of the Curse​

Emerald HeraldxOC​

DollxHunter​

DollxOC

(DS3)FirekeeperxAshen One

****Saints Row

BossxKinzie

BossxViola

BossxShaundi

BossxOC

BossxGat

*****Alan Wake

+AlanxOC​

+AlanxAlice

***Resident Evil: Lots of pairings here as well. Send a PM for a specific list!

***SW:KOTOR:

RevanxBastila​

RevanxCarth​

RevanxOC​

BastilaxOC​

CarthxOC

****Dead Rising:

FrankxOC​

ChuckxOC

Rainbow Six Siege:

OperatorxOperator? I'm not picky about this.

Uncharted:

+NathanxChloe

+NathanxElena

+NathanxOC

The Division:

AgentxAgent

AgentxCivilian

MOVIES:

****DC/Marvel:​

+Bruce (Batman)xOC​

+Frank (The Punisher)xOC​

+ThorxOC​

Natasha (Black Widow)xOC​

+Logan (Wolverine)xJean​

+Logan (Wolverine)xRogue​

+Logan (Wolverine)xOC

****Lord of the Rings​

+Aragorn/StriderxOC​

EomerxOC

****Star Wars:​

LukexOC​

+Obi-WanxOC​

LeiaxOC

****Harry Potter:​

+HarryxHermione​

+HarryxFlur​

+HarryxDaphne​

+HarryxOC

HermionexOC​

FlurxOC​

TonksxOC​

TV SHOWS/ANIME:

*****Blacklist:​

+RaymondxElizabeth​

+RaymondxOC​

ElizabethxOC​

+TomxOC​

ElizabethxTom

****Longmire:​

(Note: Longmire can be younger)​

LongmirexVic​

LongmirexOC​

VicxOC​

****Hellsing:​

AlucardxOC

AlucardxSearas

AlucardxIntegra​

IntegraxOC​

WalterxOC

*****Lost: There's a lot of pairings. Send me a PM for a specific list.

*****Blue Bloods:

Younger!FrankxOC

JamiexJenko

ErinxOC

Originals:

Burden of Proof

Muse A has been locked up from a crime that they have not committed. After almost 10 years in prison, new evidence has been found that proves Muse A's innocence. After being released, everything has changed for them. Muse B is Muse A's ex wife/husband/detective partner etc. who had thought that Muse A was guilty of their crime, and thus ended their relationship painfully in one massive fight. After so long, can the two forgive and mend their broken bonds, or has time severed them forever?​

True Art

Muse A is an artist... or at least, they are trying to be. Years of trying to strike the jackpot of success, Muse A realizes that if their art career doesn't start soon, they would need to either return to school or start looking for a full-time job. Disheartened and upset, Muse A goes to sleep and wakes up the next day to find a medium sized black box appear on their desk the next day, with no note nor any indication of where it came from, Muse A opens it to find brand new painting tools with a mark brand that they didn't recognize. Curious about the tools and where they came from, Muse A researched the mark on the tools to only come to the conclusion that the mark wasn't connected to any company... or anything else, for that matter. Deciding not to look a gift horse in the mouth, Muse A begins to use the tools.

Muse A decided they wanted to make a portrait of Muse B, a character that Muse A had drawn in the past for a friend of theirs. Without realizing it, Muse A goes into a small trance, where as they begin to fully finish the portrait, Muse A begins realizes the quality of it was much better than they could ever dream of, but it suddenly becomes clear as to why: Muse B begins to move, talk, and do things inside of the paper that they were drawn on.

Pairings:

MercenaryxMercenary

Special AgentxSpecial Agent

HumanxGuardian Angel

HumanxDeath

RoyaltyxNon-Royalty

WitchxWitch Hunter

Supernatural HunterxSupernatural Monster

RebelxRoyalty

WarriorxGod/Goddess

PiratexGod/Goddess

That's all I've got for now! PM me if you wish to take up any of these pairings!

Last edited:
Yeah! That would be fine. :D

Send me a pm and we can talk details if you want!

Erm, kind of.

The only anime on the list is Hellsing, since it's the only one I've actually watched to completion. So, if you're interested in that we could think something up!

Hey! I'd love to do a Harry x Hermione Roleplay with you! I think it could he rather fun!

Hi, some of your parings sound interesting. I would like to discuss possibly setting something up.

Hello! I would be interested in the following:

Mass Effect

Harry Potter

-HarryXOC or HermioneXOC

Lord of the Rings

Feel free to PM if you're interested!

Well, eh, I'm techincally looking for a romantic WoW RP requiring a female character, heh...

Perhaps a small discussion is in order...?

Hey I love romance rp and I will happily play either female or male even tho I prefer female! I would rather do OC rather than fandom but out of the fandoms I would happily do Harry Potter. I prefer to play an OC rather than Canon but whatever works for you! Please PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back