• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Attack on Titan Roleplay

tabbybutnotacat

I'm looking for a roleplay partner to rp Attack on Titan. I am up to episode 2 of the ongoing season, but you dont have to be caught up. I rp Ocx Cannon, and I prefer to double up. I'm up for anything between one two paragraphs for replies, but if you want to do more than that I'm fine with that too. I've been Roleplaying for 7 years and am I prety strong writer.
Requirements and Rules:
Proper grammar
Complete Sentences
At least about a paragraph responses
Able to RP as Eren, Erwin, Levi or Armin

Let me know if you're interested and we can set up an rp!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a roleplay partner to rp Attack on Titan. I am up to episode 2 of the ongoing season, but you dont have to be caught up. I rp Ocx Cannon, and I prefer to double up. I'm up for anything between one two paragraphs for replies, but if you want to do more than that I'm fine with that too. I've been Roleplaying for 7 years and am I prety strong writer.
Requirements and Rules:
Proper grammar
Complete Sentences
At least about a paragraph responses
Able to RP as Eren, Erwin, Levi or Armin

Let me know if you're interested and we can set up an rp!
I would love to start a roleplay, if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back