• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Anthro/Humanoid RP

Hey there! I wanted to just send you a PM, but I’m too new to the site to do so. So, my apologies for posting my introduction here! Anyway, my name is Izzy. I’m twenty, non-binary (she/they), and from Ohio (EST). Like I said, I’m new to the site. I’ve been roleplaying since 2014 or so, though, and writing for what pretty much feels like my entire life.
I love to befriend my partners, and I also love world-building and plotting with them. But, with that being said, I do tend to take on a more passive role in my partnerships. I will always mirror your length, though.
I can’t say I have much experience with anthro characters, but I’m always looking to try new things! I absolutely love the space cowboys idea, but I see that you’ve already got a lot interest in that one, so I understand if you’re looking for something else. I’m sure we could come up with something really cool, if you’re interested!

Hey there! I wanted to just send you a PM, but I’m too new to the site to do so. So, my apologies for posting my introduction here! Anyway, my name is Izzy. I’m twenty, non-binary (she/they), and from Ohio (EST). Like I said, I’m new to the site. I’ve been roleplaying since 2014 or so, though, and writing for what pretty much feels like my entire life.
I love to befriend my partners, and I also love world-building and plotting with them. But, with that being said, I do tend to take on a more passive role in my partnerships. I will always mirror your length, though.
I can’t say I have much experience with anthro characters, but I’m always looking to try new things! I absolutely love the space cowboys idea, but I see that you’ve already got a lot interest in that one, so I understand if you’re looking for something else. I’m sure we could come up with something really cool, if you’re interested!
Don't worry about it! I sent you a message instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back