• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Action Role Play Plots (Ignore reply count, always open!)

If you're still looking for people, I would be interested in doing the vacation or unwilling partners one :3

Hello, I would love to do the Partner in Crime Hunting plot with you. I am new so I cannot message you first, but if you are interested feel free to message me. Thank you!

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Hey there. I'd be interested in doing the son of a best friend. What age range did you have in mind for A and C?

[/QUOTE]
Hello! Well, I tend to run my charies from 17-25, mainly around the 19-23 area. That's just where I'm comfortable at. So A would hopefully be around that age? And C would be an appropriate age for being a mother.

Would you like to PM me for further plotting?

[QUOTE="Inmento Riku]I'm willing to do a few of the one's you have posted here. Basically any/all of your prompts seem interesting, but I'm intrigued mainly in your partners in crime. I haven't done mystery/police roleplays much and that one seems awesome. I did what I called a P.O.V roleplay with a friend. (We basically wrote a short 16 chapter story/roleplay that involved our two characters. One page was A and what he was experience and the other page was what B was also experiencing in that same environment.)

[/QUOTE]
Sounds fun! C: Would you like like to PM me to work something out? I haven't had any partners in crime *cough* hunting... recently, so I'll be glad for a change!

Irdris said:
If you're still looking for people, I would be interested in doing the vacation or unwilling partners one :3
Ooo Vacation! Sadly my most ditched plot :c

PM me! Unless you want me to PM you. xD

vigilante said:
Hello, I would love to do the Partner in Crime Hunting plot with you. I am new so I cannot message you first, but if you are interested feel free to message me. Thank you!
Hello fellow crime hunter! I will PM you now :3

Sweetronica said:
Are you still open? The 'Royal visit' really suits my interest.
Yez-zir/ma'am, I am always open to the lone creatures that wander to my slightly dead rp search that needs an update so badly its sad.

Should I PM you or you PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back