• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Action Role Play Plots (Ignore reply count, always open!)

cattamer

Dat Flake
A little about myself:

I am a 17 year old, living in the pacific time zone. I am fairly active, and will reply as much as I can. Probably at least three times a day. Sometimes I won't be able to get on, but I will try my best! All I ask is for you to try to reply as much as you can :)

I generally write 1-3 Paragraphs, and if I start to slack, just give me a good friendly poke. I don't mean to slack off, and sometimes get too worked up by real life stuff that is happening. I've noticed the more stress I have, the more I tend to slip up, so just give a friendly poke if I start slipping.

I do have school to finish, as well as a Job, so please bare with me if things start to get hectic with me :3 I will do the same for you.

Rules:

Please have a sense of grammar *Meaning: do not talk like this no grammar whatsoever and cannot make very much sense its very hard to read*. Just simply make it readable, okay? How hard can it be? I will not accept text talk at any time - except for those little things like "idk" for I don't know, simple things that I do as well... xD silly me forgot that is included in text talk, but now this is here, we all can live in peace~.

Being on a mobile is no excuse for text talk, as I have used one and can type almost as fast as on the computer, without text talk, and with grammar.

• Romance is not a must, and the plots are not centered on romance, but it can happen!~ They are centered on action, and stuff like that!
  • If you don't like violence, do not role play with me :3, likewise, if you don't like action, you are in the wrong thread.

We should have no problems as long as we follow site rules. I don't have limits to violence, or anything like that. If you do, please let me know, so I can attempt not to offend you. c:

Big issues: Please, Please, Mighty Please, Do NOT do the following:

1. *Godmod: I can not say how much I hate this. Don't control my char, alright? I don't do this.
  2. *Perfect Chars: No. Just no.
  3. *Control: Don't try to control everything about the rp. I have rp'd with people like this... Basically they should be writing their own story, not rping.
  4. *Drama: Don't be that person to start drama OOC. You can be a total jerk in an rp - heck I might even enjoy that, but please, be nice OOC :3 I've got enough stuff on my plate in real life, I don't need online drama added to that.
  5. *Constantly depressing chars: This is about as bad as perfect chars. I mean, it's okay to be sad once in a while, but to constantly be depressing... I can't handle that.
  6. *Text talk: I think we all should know what this is. If you want me to slowly back away and then run for dear life, continue text talking xD

Don't Drop Me, Okay? Just let me know if you don't want to continue. It's rude to drop people.
Notes:

• I only play Male roles, and will be going as char "B".
  • If you have any plots you'd like to try, feel free to contact me. I may turn them down, or I may love them.
  • I don't care wither you play female or male, as I can deal with both.
  • I rarely do Fantasy, Si-Fi, powerplay, or fandoms - It all depends. Just ask if you'd like to, and I may or may not agree~
  • If you want to do a more than one person RP with me (like for example: three players), please discuss this with me, because I generally do not do them.. Due to the fact that I get lost, and feel left out.
  • The more *'s there are, the more I'd like to do the RP.
Group RP:

Modern:

Loyalty Test

When A meets B at a local restaurant, A has no idea B is a street racer - one of the most wanted in the country, while B has no idea A is with the police, who are trying to catch B. The two end up getting close, but when B and A reveal themselves to each other, by accident, will the two still try to work things out, or will B get their trust wrecked, and A's heart broken?
Hunting for the Invisible **

When A is assigned to hunt down B, they never dreamed it would be so hard. First off, where do you even begin looking for someone who you don't know what they look like, what their name is, or even their age? A ends up chasing B down, only to be surprised by who it is...
Partner's In Crime Hunting **

A is a new recruit, and somehow gets matched up with B. B has an odd past mixed in with the wrong side of the law before they turned 'good'. As a result, no one trusts them, and pretty much everyone wants them dead. Will A earn B's trust, or will the two's conflicts turn out to be fatal?
Royal Visit

When the royal family visits, they know the dangers - or they thought they did. Even with tons of guards, the prince/princess - A, gets mixed up/ falls in love with a notorious criminal - B.. When A finds out that B is actually the person who is suppose to kidnap them, will A turn B in, and will B try the plan, or break off the agreement and risk getting killed?
Vacation? You thought this was a Vacation? *****

Finally, A gets their long waited for vacation! or so they thought. Their happy vacation turns into a work trip when they are needed to catch a criminal, B. B is pretty elusive, and even when A catches up to B, B doesn't give in without a fight. B is the type of person to fight every inch, never give up... and beat around the bush at any time, day or night.
New Neighbors

B moves to A's neighborhood, for some reason or another, and A and B become friends. A soon finds out that B isn't exactly an angel, and is on a constant run from the police. Will A turn B in, or aid him?
The son of a friend

A and C have been friends ever since C moved to A's neighborhood. C always talked highly of her adopted son, who was 'abroad'. B has been on the run for a while, before he was caught and jailed after an accident claimed the life of his best friend. After two years, B gets out of prison, and since he has no where else to go, and is on parole, he calls C. C begs A to drive her to meet up with B, excited her son is coming home, but unknown to both of them is B's past.
Unwilling Partners *****

B is a young criminal, who knows the ends and outs of being one. He doesn't really have much of a family, and they don't like him too much.

A on the other hand... has a family, friends, smarts... eveything except money. When A needs money, and finds out what B does for a living... A wants in. Of course B is not willing, but good old fashioned blackmail seems to be A's best friend - that and luck. A and B partner up. B knows the criminal world, and tries to keep it safe and simple, but A wants the big money, and fast. They also have a few extra ideas to make more money faster, dragging B down the dangerous road of big time criminals, all while balancing their "real" life.

Time Bomb ****

B had it going just fine, living on his own, doing small time crime, and not getting caught.

A on the other hand is restless. They have always been 'safe'. However, that changes when they get involved with B, partnering up with a rather unwilling partner. A believes they won't live long, so, to cover medical bills and leave extra for their family and all, they pretty much force B into a partnership in crime. B wants to keep it how he's always worked, but A wants more.

As time goes on, A gets more and more greedy, building the his own criminal empire, which, of course attracts the police. A will die, someday, they believe soon, and B, well he's getting creeped out by how greedy and dangerous A is becoming. B decides to flee while it's not too late - or is it? Has A gone far enough that they will force B to continue working?

Wrong place, Wrong time ****

A is a gang leader / head of a criminal infrastructure. They're not the friendliest people in the world, and most fear them. B happens to 'invade' the leader's territory, and is soon caught. First thing he does is insult the leader. Wither he is extremely stupid, or just really brave, no one knows at this point.

A likes B's spunk, and so decides to find out, one way or another, who he is, what he was doing, and wither or not he's stupid.

Lone Wolf *****

A is an undercover cop, while B is a street racer with a price/reward on his head. B has never been caught, and his face rarely even seen. No one knows where he came from, or even his name.

A is after B, but when A gets cornered by a few of the more violent street racers in an alley, they are surprised when a lone figure stops the others. Without a fight, the others flee, as if the lone person was the plague itself. This lone figure, turns out to be B. Will A be grateful, but still carry on with their job, or will A look the other way, while B walks out - perhaps never to be seen again.

The Run Underground ****

The "Underground Street Racers of Los Angles" have gained a lot of popularity as being the group of the best racers from all over the place. Two weeks before "The Run", a massive race from L.A. to New York, the police decide any and all measures are to be used to find and catch - or kill every last street racer. Many of the street racers are caught as they head towards L.A. for the big event that could land them as the top dog. Some are open, some are not.

A is on the elitist group of S.R.C.I.A. [street Racer; Catch and Interrogation Association], while B is one of the most wanted street racers out there. Though he's a top notch racer, he also plays it safe by keeping identity secret. S.R.C.I.A.'s mission is to catch all the top street racers: including B, the street racer no one has seen, much less knows if they are really real..
On The Run***

B is the son of a guy who got in deep trouble. B is a great driver, and so his father traded him for insurance on a loan. Turns out, he couldn't repay, so A now is stuck with trying to find B to claim what is theirs. What the guy never told A, was he's done this before, and B is a top notch street racer with a reputation of escaping every trap laid for him, due to the many people his father ended up sending after him..

Horse Section -Pretty much closed... But you may convince me-

(Preferable to have knowledge of the subject(of horses) to make things easier..)

Ranch Criminals

A is comes back to their parent's ranch, only to find out they are barely making the payments. A goes out for a ride, and finds B barely alive. A ends up nursing B back to health, and B helps pick the ranch back up onto its feet, (how can be many different ways, and can be discussed~). But when A sees the wanted poster with B's face on it, how will A react?
Competing Against The Odds

Competitive riding is A's life, traveling all over the place, winning at almost every turn. With plenty of money and horses, all of the finest breeds and lines, they are pretty much spoiled rotten, flattered by their fans, showered at every turn.

That is, until B shows up with what A would consider horses not worth their time. At first A mocks B, and their standards, especially when B gets dumped by one of their more trouble maker horses.

And then they just get shoved onto the same team. Will they work together to win, or will their disagreements and dislike of each other ruin it? Will B keep trying with their goals, or just give up and go back to small time competition?
Wild Horses Must Run Free *****

A has been offered a job - a job any horse person dreams of: to work on a ranch situated on the wild range, where Wild Mustangs run free.

However, when A arrives on the thousands of acres of land, they can see no mustangs - only to be told they are in the mountains, which can be seen in the distant. Just miles and miles of sagebrush, grass and sky. Before setting one foot - or tire - on the land, A must sign an agreement that what happens on the ranch will indeed.. Stay on the ranch.

A believes their story of the mustangs, and how they don't want hunters illegally coming in to shoot the mustangs if it were heard how beautiful their hides were..., and agrees to keep everything that happens there, well, there. They are brought to the quiet ranch, and are shown around the stables. There are a lot of horses at the large stable, and plenty of ranch hands, which are pretty friendly. It seems like a dream come true.

But - yes, all dreams end with a But, - when A accompanies a few of the other cowboys up into the hills to find their herd of horses - since the ranch runs their horses on the range with the mustangs, and the BLM and the ranch cooperate to bring the hroses in once every three years - A sees an entirely different side of the story.

The scenes are grand, and everything is peaceful, until the horses spook at a wild cat, and all escape, including A's pride and joy - their personally trained horse. Now they are left on foot.

As they roam around, hunting their spooked horses, night falls on A, while they are still searching. While trying to find their way back to camp, A sees something no one has ever seen before: a young cream stallion by the lake. There had been rumors of a wild cream stallion no one had ever managed to catch and tame. But, this stallion isn't alone. A big black stallion stood on the hill above, behind him was the mares. A's lost horse is grazing nearby the silver stallion.

The cream pricks his ears, as a figure quietly walks out of the forest. The cream starts walking to meet this stranger. As B rubs the horses' forehead, the stallion above neighs out a warning, for he has smelled A on the wind. B takes the reins of A's horse, and then the cream stallion flits away, disappearing into the mist, leaving no trace of having been there. The herd's hooves thunder as they run for freedom, and then all is silent, with B looking around for what spooked them.

A has no idea who B is, just that B is indeed holding their horse and had just touched a wild stallion that had been just a myth before. A approaches B, and B gives A their horse. When A asks B who they are, they simply reply "I am no one" before slipping off into the fog. Who is this mysterious stranger? Will A keep these things to themselves, or ask about this strange event?

Fandoms -Ify-

NEED FOR SPEED

Because, well, I loved that movie. I would love to do something along the lines of it x'D IwantTobey'sskillspls

Breaking Bad

Because I just love Jesse Pinkman, what can I say?

Fast and Furious (All of them)

Because it was good... Just, please, kids, don't try any of the stunts! They aren't real! xD

Medieval -closed-

Rebel - closed, but if you really want to do it, maybe.

A is in line to be the heir to the throne... But their father is having great difficulty trying to hunt down the small group of rebels who are trying to overthrow the empire. When A takes a forbidden ride on their horse through the woods, they stumble upon B, who is practicing. B is the young son of the leader of the rebels. Their identities unknown, the two become friends, until they either meet in battle, or B gets captured. When A finds out who B really is, will A still want to be friends, and even save B's life, or will they be the ones to betray the trust put in them?
Death Camp - closed.

When A accompanies their father to their prisoner work camp, they are shocked at what the prisoners have to deal with every day. Eventually A makes friends with B, a prisoner known for many escape attempts. When A is given a choice of giving one of the prisoners a little liberty by becoming his own servant, will A please their father by choosing a less "rebellious" one, or take B, who would be loyal to the death?

Prompts

• I just moved in, and you're my next door neighbor. Problem is... You're a cop and I'm a wanted street racer... Oops... Maybe I better start house hunting again!

• I just want my cat back, okay? Could you please lower your shotgun? I'd prefer not to find out if it's loaded! I swear I'm no outlaw *cough*

• Good grief, I didn't know it would be this hard to keep my past-time of street racing a secret from you, my roommate in the apartment!

• Look, I don't want to be friends. Okay sweet person who is attempting to welcome me to the complex, I'll take the food, but that's it... I don't want identified.

• I just bit off more than I can chew. Do I really have to deal with three cops and their dogs now?

• So we're stuck here, our cars snowed in, and like, ten feet of snow against the outside of the house. What makes this more awkward? You're a cop, and I'm the street racer you've been chasing for a week. I'm so sorry for ticking you off earlier, please don't just shoot me now you have me in your sights!
More will be added later, probably :3

updated 2/13/2016

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would be interested in either one of the medieval role plays if you are still looking for a partner.

Shadow said:
Hello! I would be interested in either one of the medieval role plays if you are still looking for a partner.
Yes I am still looking!

Which one are you interested in the most?

I think I'd prefer the Rebel. Although I must say, all your plots are very creative and cool.....

I am interested in both medieval plots, as well as the "Royal Visit" plot, if you are still looking for a partner. :)

Alaska said:
I am interested in both medieval plots, as well as the "Royal Visit" plot, if you are still looking for a partner. :)
Yes I am still interested :)

Which one would you like to do first?

@cattamer I've noticed that you spelled Medieval as "Med-Evil", which is pretty ironic, considering how you wanted someone with a good sense of grammar. The plots look awesome, but would it be fine if I also PM you a medieval plot?

Verdas said:
@cattamer I've noticed that you spelled Medieval as "Med-Evil", which is pretty ironic, considering how you wanted someone with a good sense of grammar. The plots look awesome, but would it be fine if I also PM you a medieval plot?
Oh, wow, I thought it said "Mid-evil" (that's what it was suppose to say). Good sense of grammar to me means you actually know how to make a sentence readable, instead of it looking like babble.

Yes, go ahead and PM me :) And thank you for pointing out the correct spelling! I haven't spelled medieval in quite a while.

ahh hello!

If you are still looking for a partner for the "Partners in Crime" plot, I believe I could fit the bill? Please PM me if you are game to discuss it with me, thank you! uvu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back