• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1v1; always searching!

Hi Im Red

Real Life Superhero
Simple Rules:

I have a character, you have a character. I do not control yours, you do not control mine.

Any length response is fine, though try to stay away from one liners because I will gauge my eyes out if every other response is a one liner.

Grammar; we are all only human (well I think) we make mistakes, a little issue here and there is fine, however when it's constant it's not so fine.

Spelling: see grammar.

That's about it for me :)

So this won't look so fancy as other because I'm on mobile and it's a lot of work to do all the fanciness on mobile.

What I would like an RP for: (more *'s the more craving)

Television Shows-

Supernatural*

Sherlock**

Agents of Shield**

Reign**

The 100****

Movies-

X-men****

Zombieland*

Divergent

Lord of the Rings**

The hobbit***

Genres-

Horror*

Action****

Romance**

Fantasy***

Slice of Life***

Sci Fi**

I am totally up for X-Men roleplay, if you're still looking.

Hello! I'm interested in a Supernatural role play. Do you play any Canon characters? I tend to lean more towards OCs myself, so I'll do either Canon x OC or OC x OC. What gender(s) do you prefer to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back