• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1970s Detective Mafia Rp

SophiaWilliams677

Hello everyone! As the title suggests, I am looking for someone interested in playing a 1970s Detective Mafia Rp.

The plot is this: You are the son, daughter, or child (non binary, if you want that) of the head of the Mafia. You've watched your father commit horrific atrocities, and after years of silently gathering evidence, you decide to go to the police. The story starts with you arriving at the police station. I will play the detective.

Hoping I get a few people in this. My expectations are that you have decent enough writing skills and won't ghost me randomly.

Please comment if you are interested!

That idea sounds very interesting to me!! I'd love to explore this, the character interaction potential here is gold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back