• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1920s (love?) story.

Writing promot

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
Heya! I cup of tea for this month's obsession with a rp idea, magic in the 1920s. So far I have 12 characters, 4 are playable for now. They are based on Tarot cards. If doing spells wasn't enoug to set you off that I don't want to stimulate the real 1920s, I also wanted to maybe do a little alternate history with removing Jim Crow laws in the story's equation. It's more on the elements of a cultural genocide of minorities and magic users in a subtle way.

Now I do know that mafia stories are common in this era so I know it can be very mature. If you're wanting someone over 18+ then I'm in no luck., I'm underage If you mean what I could handle, well... no making whoopee or boppin' anyone on the head in a gorey manner. I will allow for petting parties and flappers. You can still have your Mafia character, I just don't put my nose in where it doesn't belong. I can also dabble in a little diesel punk as that can go well with magic given how a little unrealistic it can be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back