• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 18+ m/m RPers needed! (11/23 update)

powerpuffboy

Hello, again— friend of a friend.
Greetings and Salutations! I'm a twenty-two year old trans man looking for some fun writing exercise, which leads me to this ad!

To start off, I am looking for fun and not necessarily for realism. While I deeply commend those who put a lot of effort and research into their roleplays, I personally no longer find it fun when I have to stress over logistics too much. What I'm trying to say is that I don't mind if the roleplay isn't a slow burn, lifelike depiction of romance, nor if every piece of environmental information is entirely true-to-life. No pressure in roleplaying with me :)

Overview
  • I only write in third person and thus prefer you to do the same.
  • I am currently working as well as taking care of several animals at home, so my time can be a little limited. If you are looking for a rapid-fire roleplay, keep looking!
  • I prefer to include darker themes in my roleplays such as mental illness/general difficult situations. While I don't try to be gratuitous, I'm also not one to do all comfort and no hurt!
  • I am 100% ghost-friendly, though I do promise I won't bite if you'd like to let me know before you want to drop a roleplay!
  • Please do not immediately hassle me for a response, BUT if I don't reply within a few days, feel free to let me know.
  • PLEASE be 18+ as I do not feel comfortable rping with minors.

oc pairing ideas (caps = my preferred role, *'s = level of interest)
  • GHOST x living human**
  • DEMON PEST x human
  • College golden boy x DEADBEAT DROPOUT*
  • Curious human x FOREST NYMPH***
  • CORPSE x Necromancer**
  • SERIAL KILLER x Unsuspecting love interest**
  • HOPELESSLY SMITTEN LYRICIST x Lead singer
  • REPRESSED OLDER MAN x Young and open/flamboyant suitor**
  • ANDROID x Creator*
  • anything you might have in mind!
fandoms
  • Dead Poets Society (NEIL PERRY x Todd Anderson)***
  • Saw (Lawrence Gordon x ADAM FAULKNER STANHEIGHT)***
  • Ib (GARRY x Any male oc/cc)**
  • Scream (Billy Loomis x STU MACHER)**
  • Scott Pilgrim Series (Scott Pilgrim x WALLACE WELLS)*
  • Community (ABED NADIR x Troy Barnes)***
  • Moominvalley (Moomin x SNUFKIN)*
  • Mob Psycho 100 (SERIZAWA KATSUYA x Reigen Arataka, Kageyama Shigeo x HANAZAWA TERUKI, Kageyama Ritsu x SUZUKI SHOU, TOSHIKI MINEGISHI x Shimazaki Ryo)
  • Project Sekai (RUI KAMISHIRO x Tsukasa Tenma, TOYA AOYAGI x Akito Shinonome)
  • VOCALOID/UTAU
  • ENSTARS/Ensemble Stars
  • Tomie (I would LOVE to do a Tomie AU of any of the above fandoms, or just a Tomie-inspired RP!)
PM me if any of these interest you and let me know any questions you may have!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in the Curious Human x Forest Nymph pairing!

Greetings and Salutations! I'm a twenty-one year old trans man looking for some fun writing exercise, which leads me to this ad!

To start off, I am looking for fun and not necessarily for realism. While I deeply commend those who put a lot of effort and research into their roleplays, I personally no longer find it fun when I have to stress over logistics too much. What I'm trying to say is that I don't mind if the roleplay isn't a slow burn, lifelike depiction of romance. No pressure in roleplaying with me :)

Overview
  • I only write in third person and thus need you to do the same.
  • I am currently in the process of applying for a job as well as starting a new semester in college, so if you need quick and frequent replies, I'm not your guy.
  • I prefer to include darker themes in my roleplays such as mental illness/general difficult situations. While I don't try to be gratuitous, I'm also not one to do all comfort and no hurt!
  • I am 100% ghost-friendly, though I do promise I won't bite if you'd like to let me know before you want to drop a roleplay!
  • Please do not immediately hassle me for a response, BUT if I don't reply within a few days, feel free to let me know.
  • PLEASE be 18+ as I do not feel comfortable rping with minors.
oc pairing ideas (caps = my preferred role, *'s = level of interest)
  • GHOST x living human**
  • GUARDIAN ANGEL x human
  • College golden boy x DEADBEAT DROPOUT*
  • Curious human x FOREST NYMPH***
  • SERIAL KILLER x Unsuspecting love interest**
  • HOPELESSLY SMITTEN LYRICIST x Lead singer
  • anything you might have in mind!
fandoms
  • Dead Poets Society (NEIL PERRY x Todd Anderson)***
  • Saw (Lawrence Gordon x ADAM FAULKNER STANHEIGHT)***
  • Ib (GARRY x Any male oc/cc)**
  • HLVRAI (most pairings!)*
  • Scream (Billy Loomis x STU MACHER)**
  • Deltarune (Spamton x SWATCH, Spamton x ROUXLS KAARD... I just wanna play against Spamton!)***
  • Moominvalley (Moomin x SNUFKIN)*
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Mac x DENNIS, Charlie x DENNIS)*
  • Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul
  • Mob Psycho 100 (SERIZAWA KATSUYA x Reigen Arataka, Kageyama Shigeo x HANAZAWA TERUKI, Kageyama Ritsu x SUZUKI SHOU, TOSHIKI MINEGISHI x Shimazaki Ryo)
  • Project Sekai
  • VOCALOID/UTAU
  • ENSTARS/Ensemble Stars
PM me if any of these interest you and let me know any questions you may have!
I'm super interested in the serial killer/love interest pairing. I was so inspired, I already have a good storyline in mind!

Hello! I am curious if youll let me be your rp partner as well? Im 18, literate to advanced writer with obsession with angst and fantasy, and would enjoy if we could do ghost x living human or guardian angel x human! I dont mind much for frequent replies I just have no roleplays right now and NEEEED some! Pm me if we can talk or tell me to pm you! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back