• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (18+) Fandoms craving!

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title says, I am currently now in the process of looking for either an Outlander, Game of Thrones AU, or a Bridgerton story. Details are more discussed in planning and plotting, and in the thick of it all, I am looking for it all: Angst, Adventure, Action, and most of all Romance! My parings are mxf, I do double, and if it's only one pairing, I am most comfortable playing female.

For Outlander I am looking for someone who can play Jamie Fraser against an OC of mine.

For Bridgerton, I am looking for more of a OcxOc type story, as well as can play most of the canon characters in the show (and I think I read the Duke and I long before it became a season).

Recently, have been also craving a GoT AU with Jon and my OC who is a Baratheon. I can play Robb or Tyrion Lannister (c'mon, gotta play the imp! He's awesome!) and am open to doing two separate plots for the both of us to be happy.

All characters will be over the age of 18, as well as I am wanting a long term partner, and I know life takes priority over the story and as long as you keep me updated, I am a happy camper! Please no ghosting if possible! Not happy with an RP, let me know, we can also remake the story if you aren't happy with it.

Contact for more information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back