• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 14th Black Crusade - Fantasy RP (Open)

@Constantin[/URL] @(anyone else who wants to help or be friends with a little boi)
Tyson Hulkrow

The Witch Hunter kept a hand on one of the pistols holstered at his waist. A little boy collapsed on the street in front of him, it was the being that dissipated his Net of Amyntok around the demoness. "Another half breed, or are you a full fledged demon as well, little one?" Tyson asked with a cold glare. He would not allow this thing to slow him down, so if he needed to, he would kill it there in the street. He wasn't the type to flinch at killing something that appeared to be a child, he had witnessed children just like this one murder dozens of his brethren. His hard leather boots clacked against the cobbled street as he approached the thing, looking down upon it with silenced rage. The spikes coming off of his toes nearly prodded the creature's body. As it whimpered he drew his pistol, letting it rest idly at his side, Well then? Shall you be as stubborn as the last? If so I will not waste any more time with you." His thumb fingered the hammer of his pistol, there was not a second to spare. Another arrow from the distance, this one more powerful than the last, and even easier to detect. Deftly, Tyson pulled out the emblem of the God-Emperor and deflected the arrow, it embedded itself into the sigil and burned vividly before dissipating. 'The hunt truly begins.' He thought, ignoring the child and heading toward the middle of the city. In the darkest night, even the flame of a single candle can provide a beacon of hope.

@Past Paradise Tears

Last edited by a moderator:
Constantin said:
Tyson Hulkrow

The Witch Hunter kept a hand on one of the pistols holstered at his waist. A little boy collapsed on the street in front of him, it was the being that dissipated his Net of Amyntok around the demoness. "Another half breed, or are you a full fledged demon as well, little one?" Tyson asked with a cold glare. He would not allow this thing to slow him down, so if he needed to, he would kill it there in the street. He wasn't the type to flinch at killing something that appeared to be a child, he had witnessed children just like this one murder dozens of his brethren. His hard leather boots clacked against the cobbled street as he approached the thing, looking down upon it with silenced rage. The spikes coming off of his toes nearly prodded the creature's body. As it whimpered he drew his pistol, letting it rest idly at his side, Well then? Shall you be as stubborn as the last? If so I will not waste any more time with you." His thumb fingered the hammer of his pistol, there was not a second to spare.

@Past Paradise Tears
Arias looked up at the hunter weakly, cheeks and forehead hot from a fever slowly crawling up and forming. He looked at the gun and the spiked shoes but he didn't really seem afraid. "I-I'm not even half demon.. I'm half angel and a vessel" He whispered, watching the hunter despite his headache only growing. "Hunters don't stop at killing just demons, do they?" He asked, bags showing under his eyes from the lack of rest from the travelling. "And you wouldn't believe me if I told you I never hurt a single living soul, would you? ..ah.. quite the sticky predicament..." He said to himself with a weak voice, giving a little pure smile like there was nothing remotely the matter with him dying.

Constantin said:
Tyson Hulkrow

The Witch Hunter kept a hand on one of the pistols holstered at his waist. A little boy collapsed on the street in front of him, it was the being that dissipated his Net of Amyntok around the demoness. "Another half breed, or are you a full fledged demon as well, little one?" Tyson asked with a cold glare. He would not allow this thing to slow him down, so if he needed to, he would kill it there in the street. He wasn't the type to flinch at killing something that appeared to be a child, he had witnessed children just like this one murder dozens of his brethren. His hard leather boots clacked against the cobbled street as he approached the thing, looking down upon it with silenced rage. The spikes coming off of his toes nearly prodded the creature's body. As it whimpered he drew his pistol, letting it rest idly at his side, Well then? Shall you be as stubborn as the last? If so I will not waste any more time with you." His thumb fingered the hammer of his pistol, there was not a second to spare.

@Past Paradise Tears
(You ignored silith ;- ;)

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]Arias looked up at the hunter weakly, cheeks and forehead hot from a fever slowly crawling up and forming. He looked at the gun and the spiked shoes but he didn't really seem afraid. "I-I'm not even half demon.. I'm half angel and a vessel" He whispered, watching the hunter despite hiheadache only growing. "Hunters don't stop at killing just demons, do they?" He asked, bags showing under his eyes from the lack of rest from the travelling. "And you wouldn't believe me if I told you I never hurt a single living soul, would you? ..ah.. quite the sticky predicament..." He said to himself with a weak voice, giving a little pure smile like there was nothing remotely the matter with him dying.

[/QUOTE]
Silith watched him run through the city as massive black tendrils kept attacking him from every direction as she pulled her bow back and released a concealed arrow twoards him with a cold look as she watched from a distance waiting for him to get to her

Constantin said:
(She is being carried off by a werewolf into the trees? Oh, bloody hell, time to spend 10 minutes editing, thanks for the alerts rpnation. Edit: OH she shot an arrow through the entire city at him, alright.)
(Yeah and now she has just tackled him to the ground to stop him from killing the child xD

Constantin said:
(Well I edited my previous post so I suggest you look at it and then decide what to do, I would have written that earlier if your posts showed up for me.)
Soo I need to edit my post about her tackling him to the ground that came just before your post about letting the child go?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Soo I need to edit my post about her tackling him to the ground that came just before your post about letting the child go?)

[/QUOTE]
(yep)

Delacare said:
((Blame the child!))
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Why must children always mix things up)

[/QUOTE]
Arias: What did I do?! -sob-

you made a child cry, good job -slow clap-)

Spanner said:
(Damned children and their cursed guilt-tripping)
I believe Arias is even more dangerous cuz he has the mind of an adult opposed to his child body xD He needs a master tho, or he won't survive long on his own with his selfless deeds of self-destruction ewe)

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]Arias: What did I do?! -sob-
you made a child cry, good job -slow clap-)

[/QUOTE]
((I could make a child die instead. Don't try to guilt trip me; I'm one cold-hearted bitch. You'll get more tears outnof a stone.))

Delacare said:
((I could make a child die instead. Don't try to guilt trip me; I'm one cold-hearted bitch. You'll get more tears outnof a stone.))
hush, you lost child ewe -shoos away- xD keep the heartlessness for the rp

I actually hate kids but I'm rping one. So doesn't make sense))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](You ignored silith ;- ;)
Silith watched him run through the city as massive black tendrils kept attacking him from every direction as she pulled her bow back and released a concealed arrow twoards him with a cold look as she watched from a distance waiting for him to get to her

[/QUOTE]
Tyson Hulkrow

Tyson withdrew his holy rapier and slashed as the tendrils, causing them to evaporate as if they were made from dark clouds. 'Unholy magics are nothing to the devout worshipers of the God-Emperor.' He thought to himself as he proceeded toward the source of all of this energy. From an alley to his left, an arrow sailed into his upper arm. The holy warding on his cloak dampened the blow greatly, only causing the arrow to cut his skin. With this attack, the location of his enemy was revealed. The pious servant pulled a short rifle from the inside of his cloak and held it in his right hand. After quickly dispatching more of the accursed tentacles, he steadied the rifle and took aim at his target. His trigger finger gently squeezed as he exhaled and gunpowder smoke filled the alley. He went rushing through the smoke after the demon, if he hit her, the trail would be easy to follow. Or perhaps she would try to fight him in the melee instead. He sheathed the rifle and withdrew one of his many pistols, ready for short range sword fighting, or a medium ranged gunfight.

Jobin The Drinker

Jobin was currently down at the local tavern in town, lost in the music. A small crowd had formed around the 3 foot tall man jumping around blowing loudly into his pan flute. It was perhaps a little obnoxious, but it sounded good. Next to him was a small wooden bowl with 'tips' crudely carved on the side of it. Occasionally people would drop coins in and Jobin would do a merry jump in their direction, a sort of thank you.

(Open if anyone wants)

Constantin said:
Tyson withdrew his holy rapier and slashed as the tendrils, causing them to evaporate as if they were made from dark clouds. 'Unholy magics are nothing to the devout worshipers of the God-Emperor.' He thought to himself as he proceeded toward the source of all of this energy. From an alley to his left, an arrow sailed into his upper arm. The holy warding on his cloak dampened the blow greatly, only causing the arrow to cut his skin. With this attack, the location of his enemy was revealed. The pious servant pulled a short rifle from the inside of his cloak and held it in his right hand. After quickly dispatching more of the accursed tentacles, he steadied the rifle and took aim at his target. His trigger finger gently squeezed as he exhaled and gunpowder smoke filled the alley. He went rushing through the smoke after the demon, if he hit her, the trail would be easy to follow. Or perhaps she would try to fight him in the melee instead. He sheathed the rifle and withdrew one of his many pistols, ready for short range sword fighting, or a medium ranged gunfight.
She smiled when she hit him knowing it barely did anything but it was still something. Then she saw the bullet flying twoards her and reacted. He left hand engulfed with shadow as she practically caught the bullet and spun launching it right back at him before disapering into the shadows and appearing a ways away in town again and lettin lose three more concealed arrows hopping they would hit. Her left hand had a little mark on it from where the bullet hit but it was fine for now

i won't reply yet since said child is still laying on the ground. someone can come interact with him. he's got a fever xD ))

if anyone wants Arias to make a contract with their character. it might be possible after they meet~)

Delacare said:
Richard felt what he needed to do, unsheathing his sword and readying it at his side. "I promise to release you... just, hold still!" He called, holding his blade up before striking it down against the bark. Then, again, and again... chopping the wood with his now dulling blade, as he attempted to release whoever was within the tree.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]i won't reply yet since said child is still laying on the ground. someone can come interact with him. he's got a fever xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(I can if you want!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back