• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 13 Dragon Tribes

starcatcher

what am i doing with my life
The concept is that there were 13 dragon tribes, and 13 human tribes. The Queen of each dragon tribe all granted one of the human tribes a form of magic. Pyrokinesis, Geokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis, Chlorokinesis, Umbrakinesis, Photokinesis, Glaciokinesis, and the last two are mere legends. They are Chronokinesis and Spatiokinesis.

If you're interested, PLEASE let me know. :D

Plots.... My worst enemy...

I've got a few ideas. A war between the tribes(I love wars) including alliances, the 12th and 13th tribes return, discovery of a new dragon species... I'm open to suggestions. I'm great at coming up with concepts, but plot lines I struggle with.

Oh and I was a little bit rushed so I forgot Toxikinesis and Vitakinesis. I might change Vitakinesis but I can't come up with anything better at the moment...

Pyrokinesis: Control and create fire

Geokinesis: Control and create earth

Hydrokinesis: Control and create water

Aerokinesis: Control and create air

Electrokinesis: Control and create electricity

Chlorokinesis: Control and create plants

Umbrakinesis: Control and create shadows/darkness

Photokinesis: Control and create light

Glaciokinesis: Control and create ice

Toxikinesis: Control and create poison

Vitakinesis: Control health

Chronokinesis: Control time

Spatiokinesis: Control space

Umbrakinesis. So anyways does only one human gets to have powers in every tribe? Or nah?

I'd like to point out that several people can have each power. Every human in the tribe has the tribes designated power, and the tribe leaders have the power to transform into a dragon.

Yeah sure, but I'll have to put a limit on how many people can RP them. I'm working on creating it right now but I keep getting distracted. Damn ADHD xD

Im Interested! minde having Toxikinesis pleas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yonsi boy, we meet again. Remember the other rp, I want to see your character. And star, delete this if you feel like I might be advertising another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back