• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𑁋 ✦ 𝟏𝟏 ᵒᵒᶜ

Where should the OOC be?

• Here (Forums)

• Discord

• Either works for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl just because something's on a backstory sheet doesn't mean you can't reveal it in character. We're also both not the type to show our entire hand in one sitting.

Ultimately, if this setting was more founded in the past events I'd be more inclined to keep my cards closer to my chest but since it's all about the "new frontier" I wasn't as worried about that. I'm sure Teen had a similar mindset.

Thanks for the compliments. I haven't whipped up a character in a while it's refreshing to get back into it.

hi sorry, but I think I'm stepping down for now. I dont think I can be able to catch up with the pacing, since I have a lot on my plate atm. Maybe one day, another time we'll meet again <3 you are all so talented I hope to see u guys next time !

hi sorry, but I think I'm stepping down for now. I dont think I can be able to catch up with the pacing, since I have a lot on my plate atm. Maybe one day, another time we'll meet again <3 you are all so talented I hope to see u guys next time !

Sad to hear, but maybe we can get the chance to RP in the future! Best of luck! ❤️

aww alright! hopefully we do get to see each other again, it was fun talking with you. ^ ^ good luck on your rp endeavors ♡

I’ve edited Crown’s history to better tell the story as I’ve put more thought into it the past couple days if anyone would like to check it out!

Fanaa Fanaa whoever told you that probably isn't wrong 🤔

nooooot that it would matter to anyone, but if anyone was curious, i added my own samples to my sheet. the last time i wrote recreationally was earlier in 2019, so i wasn't able to get anything more recent. :x

Hiya guysss~! Apologies for being a bit of lurker I'll admit the past few days! Been plotting and deciding on the kind of character to make! Hehe.

Hope you guys are interested in Dante! There's definitely a lot to this guy..to say the least lmao. But at least the bare bones is up!
Really enjoying reading through everyone's characters thus far <3

I also have not made a proper introduction to the others here in this server after making one post to see if there was still place in the rp..... greetings everyone.

OOC chat is really quiet for the most part. Are there any worldbuilding ideas you guys would like to see?

I think it would be cool to expand on the militaries of all three empires just for fun’s sake, regardless of whether or not it becomes a major/minor factor in the story.

OOC chat is really quiet for the most part. Are there any worldbuilding ideas you guys would like to see?

I think it would be cool to expand on the militaries of all three empires just for fun’s sake, regardless of whether or not it becomes a major/minor factor in the story.
I think it would be nice to see people living in the outerlands. Also, maybe some abandoned places like empty villages or overgrown temples that people abandoned as civilizations developed and moved to different places.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl funny that you say that, since i was just planning some possible run-ins with places like that. 👀

dragonsfire dragonsfire was the cutoff at "Tensions only grew as days went by, and grief struck her the same day two of her companions were struck down by ." intentional? also i can't seem to view your sample - it's saying access denied ^ ^;

I think it would be nice to see people living in the outerlands. Also, maybe some abandoned places like empty villages or overgrown temples that people abandoned as civilizations developed and moved to different places.
I already feels some freaky shit lives there now. I’m really feeling some kinda eldritch horror in these places.

Hello everyone! This decision was honestly incredibly hard because everyone's characters are amazing!
If I could, I would've accepted all eleven (👀) of you, but alas, that number is a little too big for what I had envisioned for this rp.
So, after mulling over it for a few days, I'd like to officially welcome the following people and their characters to the adventure!
────
Beski Beski - Crown Umberstone (Tea)
HowlingWolf HowlingWolf - Wing Silvervein (Snowfall)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl - Maria Estrella Valinco (Tea)
illegallyblonde illegallyblonde - Zero Misplace (Tea)
Fanaa Fanaa - Raiden Albani (Silent/Snowfall)
teen_angst teen_angst - Keen Rose (Silent)
TheLoneRook TheLoneRook - Onyx Ironsoul (Snowfall)
dragonsfire dragonsfire - Allegory Key (Silent)
────
I look forward to rping with all of you. I encourage you guys to get to know your fellow players, meme around, and overall get
comfortable here in the ooc! The rp will start sometime tomorrow on [ June 16th, after noon (EST) ], with entry #00.
edit: entries are like really small arcs.

- nie​

congrats to everyone!! definitely looking forward to getting to know you all better ^^ it's awesome to see that we managed to basically balance out with kingdom reps!!

Congrats everybody! Can’t wait to get the show on the road.

Does anybody else fanboy over the cast of their group RPs? Cause I’m really loving this cast.

HowlingWolf HowlingWolf right?? i would've been devastated if one of the empires had only one rep ;;

Beski Beski maybe 👀 i may or may not already be thinking about group dynamics and possible opinions cancel will have on everyone :D

by the way, now that we've established the cast, would it be worth it to start talking about opinions on ooc location again? like would people prefer if we kept it here, or have it on discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back