• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (10/18 Slots Taken) Danganronpa V4 :: Panic at the Despair Hotel

I love the aesthetics on this. It's pretty late, but mind if I took one of those remaining spots? I'll run my OC by you soon.

・。• нєℓℓσ!・。•

Welcome to the newest Killing Game!

You weren't anyone important. Sure, you may have been popular at school, but you're still just another face in the crowd, just like everyone else. That is, until you were selected to attend Hope's Peak Academy. But...

Was that really good luck?

Everything else explained below. Enjoy!~

〃〃〃〃〃〃

✧☆✧яυℓєѕ!✧☆✧

☞This is a literate length Roleplay, meaning that you must write between 2-5 para per response.

◍◍◍

☞You may play as two characters maximum.

◍◍◍

No bullying or spam in the OOC chat. (You'll be added to the OOC chat once it's confirmed that you want to join)

◍◍◍

You may play as a Canon or a OC.

◍◍◍

All murders that happen will have to be run by me and the person whose character will be killed first.

◍◍◍

If your character dies, don't throw a hissy fit, this is Danganronpa you gotta expect it to happen.

◍◍◍

☞The only canon characters that you may NOT play as are Makoto Naegi, Junko Enoshima, Tsumugi Shirogane, Hajime Hinata, any of the Warriors of Hope, and Nagito Komaeda.

◍◍◍

☞Who is playing the mastermind and who is playing ___kuma and the ___kumas has already been chosen, but there are slots available for 2 traitors and one sidekick of the mastermind. Make sure everyone else doesn't know if your character is gonna be a traitor or the sidekick to the mastermind, and make sure you run it by me first.

◍◍◍

☞There can be romance/ships in this Roleplay, but don't force them on people. If you have an idea for one, you may suggest it in the OOC chat, but don't force it.

◍◍◍

There is a main plot and an ending decided already, but it will not be listed here for reasons of spoiling this Killing Game and ruining parts of the Roleplay. Yes, it does follow suit with how V3 ended and how things are fake, but it is completely different than how V3 went, and the ending is very different as well, the only similarity is that the Ultimate and Hope's Peak stuff is fake and following a script. However, I will tell you that the starting point is the characters waking up in a hotel, and the layout of the hotel will be in information below (as in you will find it eventually on this thread after reading the rest of the rules and some other things).

◍◍◍

☞If you play as an OC or a character from another fandom, it is required that you fill out this character sheet:
General Information/Biometrics
Full Name:
Alias(es):
Nickname(s):
Gender Going By:
Pronouns Used:
Sexuality:
Birthday:
Zodiac/Astrological Sign:

School Information
School:
Class:
Teacher:
Ultimate Title:
Ultimate Talent Description:

Killing Game Information (keep this information for only me to see! Basically, DM me this part, everyone else can see the other parts of this character sheet)
Hope or Despair:
Role: (Regular participant, traitor, or mastermind sidekick)
Execution: (This may or may not be used, but you need to have it here anyways)

Personality
(You can do this one of two ways. This way:)
Overall Description:

(Or this way:)

Good Traits:
Neutral Traits:
Bad Traits:

Appearance:
(You may do the appearance section like this:)

Face Claim:
Height:
Weight:
Extra:

(Or like this:)

Body:
Skin:
Hair:
Eyes:
Nose:
Mouth:
Other Facial Features:
Clothing:
All OCs and canon fandom characters not from Danganronpa also must be approved by me!

◍◍◍

Please alert the OOC chat or just me if you won't be online for over a week.

〃〃〃〃〃〃

✧☆✧¢нαяα¢тєяѕ!✧☆✧

☞ ___kuma + the ___kumas :: KawaiixBaka KawaiixBaka

⚈⚈⚈

☞Byakuya Togami :: @Stitches and Patchwork

⚈⚈⚈

☞Emiko Fuji (OC) :: @Stitches and Patchwork

⚈⚈⚈

☞Shintani (Nevermore) Ryota (OC) :: @Lazaro1505

⚈⚈⚈

☞Vincent Vance (OC) :: @Yakom011001

⚈⚈⚈

☞Ciel Smith-Wesson (OC) :: @Yakom011001

⚈⚈⚈

☞Unknown :: KawaiixBaka KawaiixBaka

⚈⚈⚈

☞Kamina Kiryunosuke (OC) :: @NewAgeBlack

⚈⚈⚈

☞Michelangelo Gomez (OC) :: @RaeRaeRP

⚈⚈⚈

☞Amano Yoko (OC) :: @Ratt3

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

⚈⚈⚈

Slot open

〃〃〃〃〃〃

✧☆✧тяιαℓѕ!✧☆✧

☞TRIAL ONE:

Victim(s): Undetermined

Murderer: Undetermined

◕◕◕

☞TRIAL TWO:

◕◕◕

☞TRIAL THREE:

◕◕◕

☞TRIAL FOUR:

◕◕◕

☞TRIAL FIVE:

◕◕◕

☞TRIAL SIX:

Mastermind: Already chosen, but character name is not allowed to be revealed yet

Traitor(s): Undetermined

◕◕◕

〃〃〃〃〃〃

✧☆✧мσтινєѕ!✧☆✧

☞ FIRST MOTIVE
Has been chosen, but will not be revealed until a bit into the roleplay.

✺✺✺

☞ SECOND MOTIVE

✺✺✺

☞THIRD MOTIVE

✺✺✺

☞FOURTH MOTIVE

✺✺✺

☞ FIFTH MOTIVE

✺✺✺

〃〃〃〃〃〃

✧☆✧ℓσ¢αтισиѕ!✧☆✧

☞FIRST FLOOR

The first floor of the hotel has a large lobby and a check in counter in the middle of the first floor. To the left of the large lobby and check in counter, there are all of the boy's hotel rooms. To the right of the large lobby and check in counter, there are all of the girl's hotel rooms. The hotel rooms all have a master bedroom, a bathroom, and a button to request for food from one of the ___kumas.

ΘΘΘ

☞ SECOND FLOOR

Locked. Beat the first trial to unlock.

ΘΘΘ

☞THIRD FLOOR

Locked. Beat the second trial to unlock.

ΘΘΘ

☞FOURTH FLOOR

Locked. Beat the third trial to unlock.

ΘΘΘ

☞FIFTH FLOOR

Locked. Beat the fourth trial to unlock.

ΘΘΘ

☞SIXTH FLOOR

Locked. Beat the fifth trial to unlock.

ΘΘΘ

☞TRIAL ROOM

Only open during trials and will be revealed in the first trial.

ΘΘΘ

〃〃〃〃〃〃

✧♡✧ѕнιρѕ!✧♡✧

Any ships that are decided and agreed on will be listed below!

☞ name x name

●●●

☞ name x name

●●●

☞ name x name

●●●

☞ name x name

●●●

☞ name x name

●●●

This thread will be updated as the Roleplay goes on and characters get added!

◎ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᴮᵞ ᴾᵁᴿᴱ
Ah, a breath of fresh air. I’d love to join in!

I’m interested. I’m not really a die hard fan of the series but I know basically everything I need to know. I wanted to throw in one of my favorite characters from another series into it

Hm, well. I have an Idea! He could make a group chat with all the people who have signed up, and start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back