• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 search (open

I have some rps I have in the back of my head I'd love to do that are similar to your tastes. shall we try? chicachu chicachu
sure.

I sensed some diabolik lovers. one of my fave anime's! i would love to do it with you.
i've never done one before! i'd love too.

I have a plot for a potential return from long distance relationship? kinda-….. weird. though XD based off a graphic novel I once red pm me if ya' interested and still looking! :3
okay!

hi! So i'm back at it again. I've done billions of different rps. I can do M x M, F x M, or F X F! I can play a female or a male role. I don't mind. This post will in no way be snazzy like at all. But lets just pretend it does! I'm open to Oc x Oc, Oc x Canon, Canon X Canon, and doubling. I rp in third person and i have no boundaries. Bolded fandoms or pairings are ones that i really want to do. Underlined are the ones i'd like to do. Regular ones are ones that i'd be okay with doing. These will differ over time and if you come up with a really good plot for one than there is a big possibility that i would love to do it! Here they are!

Fandoms:

Undertale
Five nights at freddy's

hamilton
Dream daddy
diabolik lovers
Attack on titan
steven universe
gravity falls

legend of korra
heathers
be more chill

creepy pasta
Warrior cats

divergent
School for good and Evil
Sanders sides
youtube

there are more i just can't think of them

Pairings!

Superhero X villian
cop X teacher
highschool sweethearts
Childhood best friends
Long distance relationship

love triangle (never tried this one before!)
Exes
Vampire X royalty
HipsterX bad girl/ boy

step siblings
( i'm also open to darker themes. Although i'm terrible with making pairings and or plots with them.)
like i said this will be updated and changed. If you talk to me about a fandom or pairing that isn't on here i'm sure i'd love to do it! Updated April 19)

Hi! I am interested in doing a Steven Universe Roleplay If you're still looking.

I always was intrigued at the idea that the Diamonds are these 100% completely flawless beings, and that there are only four of them, and I always wondered if there were diamond gems out there who were Off Colours, but were kept a huge top secret thing by the three main diamonds, White, Yellow and Blue. I have one OC who is a diamond, but is flawed and didn't come out right, and I've always wanted to roleplay with them. would you be interested in doing a roleplay where my Diamond oc gets to earth and is found by the crystal gems? if you have an Idea too I'd love to hear it!

Hi! Are you still looking for a partner? I'd be down for writing something for OCs, or possibly some Undertale! I super love fantasy plots with monsters (not just vamps and werewolves but actual monsters), and my favorite pairings are MxM, but I can do most anything and still write girls even if they're not usually my romantic focuses (: Gravity Falls sounds great, but I've never written anything for that before so I'm hesitant, though I might be tempted by an rp for the Original Mystery Trio AU with Stan, Ford, and Fiddleford? Besides that I love superheroXvillain RPs, mobster/detective, highschool sweethearts, love triangles, medieval royalty shenanigans in a fantasy setting. I also love to play around with the fun that can come from spells or crazy lab stuff in RPs, but we don't need to jump into that mess. I like a good dash of angst in my fics, but it's only worth it for all of that fluff and snark and adventure that comes with it. I hope to hear back from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back