• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 search (open

chicachu

We're all crazy here
hi! So i'm back at it again. I've done billions of different rps. I can do M x M, F x M, or F X F! I can play a female or a male role. I don't mind. This post will in no way be snazzy like at all. But lets just pretend it does! I'm open to Oc x Oc, Oc x Canon, Canon X Canon, and doubling. I rp in third person and i have no boundaries. Bolded fandoms or pairings are ones that i really want to do. Underlined are the ones i'd like to do. Regular ones are ones that i'd be okay with doing. These will differ over time and if you come up with a really good plot for one than there is a big possibility that i would love to do it! Here they are!

Fandoms:

Undertale
Five nights at freddy's

hamilton
Dream daddy
diabolik lovers
Attack on titan
steven universe
gravity falls

legend of korra
heathers
be more chill

creepy pasta
Warrior cats

divergent
School for good and Evil
Sanders sides
youtube

there are more i just can't think of them

Pairings!

Superhero X villian
cop X teacher
highschool sweethearts
Childhood best friends
Long distance relationship

love triangle (never tried this one before!)
Exes
Vampire X royalty
HipsterX bad girl/ boy

step siblings
( i'm also open to darker themes. Although i'm terrible with making pairings and or plots with them.)
like i said this will be updated and changed. If you talk to me about a fandom or pairing that isn't on here i'm sure i'd love to do it! Updated April 19)

Last edited:
Totally childhood best friends!
I'm guessing that SU is just us as 'make gems? Ah well, just playing as normal humans in a realistic modern world is totally fun as well.

Childhood friends for about a year before my character moved away without warning. About three years later the two find each other in a new school when my character is the new kid and the other students bully him for being too girly (or anything, really, but my characters are at least cute).

Thoughts?

Totally childhood best friends!
I'm guessing that SU is just us as 'make gems? Ah well, just playing as normal humans in a realistic modern world is totally fun as well.

Childhood friends for about a year before my character moved away without warning. About three years later the two find each other in a new school when my character is the new kid and the other students bully him for being too girly (or anything, really, but my characters are at least cute).

Thoughts?
Thats really interesting! Ive been wanting to do this one for awhile. I absolutely love the plot

Yes i do have an idea.

A known villan has been fightin his arch rival for years. He has always thought his rival was a girl till he stalked him. when he found out he was a male. He fell in love with him and now wishes to kidnap him.

Yes i do have an idea.

A known villan has been fightin his arch rival for years. He has always thought his rival was a girl till he stalked him. when he found out he was a male. He fell in love with him and now wishes to kidnap him.
I love that idea. So which would you like to be? The villian or the hero?

I would totally be into Undertale, Gravity Falls, Dream Daddy, or Superhero x Villain, childhood best friends, or anything really! ^^ I love MxM.

I would totally be into Undertale, Gravity Falls, Dream Daddy, or Superhero x Villain, childhood best friends, or anything really! ^^ I love MxM.
Okay! I am so glad to see someone who loves it as much as i do! I'll pm you and we can figure it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back