• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Finally, after taking a long break, I've decided to try and get back into the 1 x 1 RP scene. A group RP I was really invested in just died, so here I am.

What I can do:
-I can write fairly detailed paragraphs, and I usually try to keep RPs semi-literate, so the RP can progress smoothly without having to write an essay every single response. I usually respond 1-3 paragraphs, and it's purely dependent on what's happening in the RP at that time.
-I can do Original Characters, but that's it. I don't do fandoms.
-I can do 2 characters, if the RP calls for it, and 3 if it really needs to be done, but I usually just try to stick to 1. If you can double, good for you.
-I can do history roleplays, with a twist. It's one of my favorite genres. I can usually do any time period ranging from 1820's to 1970's. In some cases, I can go even further, like as far as the 1500's.

What I want from a partner:
Now, obviously I can make exceptions for a couple of these, you just need to ask me. Here are my preferences:
-Please have decent grammar, just so that I know what's going on. If English isn't your first language, I completely understand.
-I am a minor, and I would strongly prefer that my partners are too. Don't let my fancy vernacular confuse you, I am much younger than I sound.
-For the love of god, no one liners. This is an instant "nope" for me.
-If you like world building, by all means, let me know. Perhaps we can create something truly awesome.
-Follow the site rules. Seriously, I mean it.
-Posts per week isn't really an issue for me, but if you're going on a trip or something, it would be grand of you to let me know ahead of time.
-If you ditch, I won't hold it against you, but my feelings will be kinda hurt. :/

Alrighty, if you've made it this far past my unreasonable demands, let's jump right in: here are the genres I am willing to RP. Bold means I'm craving, Italicized roles are ones I'd like to play.
FANTASY: Honestly, just get creative here. I love everything fantasy. :D
HIstorical: Pick a time period, and we'll go from there.
Sci-Fi: An Alien x Human wouldn't be opposed, but I love varied plots. Hit me with them juicy ideas.
Slice of Life: Hmm, In terms of pairing, I can do anything from Barista x Regular to something like Close Friend A x Close Friend B. I don't do SoL very often, which is exactly why I'm craving.

I don't do fandoms, as mentioned above, but if you have another RP idea that isn't on this list, don't be afraid to send me a message! I have a limit to how many RPs I'm taking though, so first come first serve! (If a spot opens up, you'd be the first to know!)

Alrighty, that's it. I know this thread has a lot, and I apologize for that, but if you've made it this far, thanks for reading! I appreciate it. I look forward to hearing your RP ideas!

-Baka

I'm interested especially with a fantasy RP although I should mention I tend to play females a bit more often than males so I hope this won't be an issue?

I'm interested especially with a fantasy RP although I should mention I tend to play females a bit more often than males so I hope this won't be an issue?
Not at all! Go ahead and shoot an idea in the PMs!

Hello! I'd be down to try a fantasy or slice of life roleplay. I myself don't have many ideas currently, but I'd be happy to try and come up with some ideas with you if you're intrested.

Hello! I'd be down to try a fantasy or slice of life roleplay. I myself don't have many ideas currently, but I'd be happy to try and come up with some ideas with you if you're intrested.
Brainstorming is welcome, no worries!

Hey! I'd be interested in a sci-fi roleplay with you! I do have an alien oc, but if you don't like what i came up with for him i could make something new for you! If you want to brainstorm a plot together and start an adventure with me, just send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back