• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1/1 F// Search (only kinda ignore the prefix)

Prose

(ง'̀-'́)ง
~UPDATED PLOTS~
NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING

Heyooo I'm Ballora, and I'm looking for someone who's interested in writing some F// with me! Woo~

First off, lemme tell you a little about myself so we're all on the same page! If you don't wanna read this whole thing, I'll underline the important bits so you can skim.~​

- I'm 24 years old, and I'm a live in caregiver! What this means is basically I have a lot of free time on my hands. xD My active hours are generally between 1pm and 3am PST, but that's just general because honestly my job is very unpredictable so I might bounce around a lot. As your partner, I'll always try to let you know if I'm going to be gone for an extended period of time!

- I'm very very VERY big on OOC chat. I like talking to my partners! I like being able to throw ideas around, and to know you're having fun with the rp too! I feel like back and forth is important, so we can both know if the other is left wanting, or if things are just right. <3

- I try to be very expressive with my OOC chat. I use a lot of emotes, I button smash and I use caps a butt ton. xDD I'm going to be honest, I tend to be uncomfortable with people who type flatly. It's hard to read tone that way, and it's especially hard to read interest, y'know? c: Also I kind of curse a lot. Sorry! ksjdhjshfg

- I'm a very laid back writer! I'm not gonna demand you write a certain amount. Substance over size it what's important! As long as I have something to reply to, we'll be good! <3 If you can only get out a paragraph, that's chill. c: You wanna write me an entire novel?? Freakin' sweet, I'll love to read it! So basically, write what you want, I'm cool. <3

- I love doubling, especially if we're doing something canon/oc! That being said, please don't neglect my characters. If I'm writing someone for you, I expect that you write someone for me too, unless I've said otherwise. It's just pretty crummy to have your characters neglected while your partner only pays attention to their own pairing, y'know? I've had trouble with that in the past, and honestly it makes me feel crappy. :c
I think that just about covers it! I know that's kind of long, and I hope it didn't put anyone off of writing with me. :c But! Now we can get into the fun part.~​

Things I'm looking to do:

Fandom's--

- Moana/Brave crossover; Moana/Merida (I knoooow the time periods don't sync up but hnnnnggg)
- Something involving Moana because wowww I'm late but I just watched the movie and I'm rolling around!! hella craving alert lol
- Bioshock (I have a slight idea for this after 2, if you're interested just ask <3 )
- Skyrim or Elder Scrolls Online (I have a few characters I'm dying to mess around with~!)
- How to Train your Dragon; Astrid/Ruffnut
- fnaf Sister Location; Ballora/Human (adult) visitor
- The Walking Dead (No canons though, I'm looking for OCs only here c: )

Non-Fandom
--

- Princess/Knight (I love the female disguised as a male in order to become a knight troupe but I also love worlds where women are acknowledged as bad ass enough to be knights soooo xDD)
- Space explorer/Newly discovered alien species (Humanoid or otherwise)
- Human/AI (Either the AI is indistinguishable from any other human, or not!)
- Human/Alien (Two small ideas; 1. The alien crash lands in the human's backyard OR the earth is under attack/has already been partially destroyed)
- Police officer or Detective/Serial Killer
- Opposites attract (I have an idea for this one, hit me up!)

Taboo or Controversial--

- Sister/Adopted!Sister
- Sister/Step!Sister​
That's all I can think of at the moment! If anyone's interested just shoot me a PM, and if you're still on the 10 posts rule reply to the thread and I'll send you a message. <3

frick man so many hearts mmmmman​

Last edited:
Ooo Elder Scrolls. I have a character or two I'd like to actually get to use as well. Lol

Hey! Are you still looking for fxf roleplay? If so, I would love to think of something with you.

Yeeeees, bring on the gay. I always find it kinda hard to find people who are interested in F x F role plays, so god bless your beautiful soul. Also, MOANA AND MERIDA - HOLY MOLY, ME OH MY. How have I never thought of that before? That sounds amazing! Also, The Walking Dead is always fun when OCs are involved. And seriously, all of your non-fandom pairings sound great..? Where have you been all my life..?

fair warning i'm literal hell to rp with but i'd love to give your dective x serial killer idea a try if you're up to it!

I'd love to give the Human/AI a shot. If you have one already, I'm interested in any of the other Non-Fandoms.

Hi Ballora, hope you're doing well. As you pointed out at the end of your post, I can't message you yet because of the post limit, but I am very interested in roleplaying with you! I was thinking of doing a Sister x Adopted!Sister or Human x Alien using the plot you had described where the alien has crash landed in the former's backyard. If you have a preference or want to decide with me, I'd love to brainstorm. I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back