• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1+1 cravings search [fandom/original]

filloryandfurther

The world is quiet here

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ej51yjj41v4sscwc0ow8s4kwo_640.gif

& ▬ hello!
I'm Sparks, old enough to rent a car in the US (aka old as fuuuuuck), and live in central time. I've been roleplaying since my AOL days so like um. We'll just say 10+ years. My hours are pretty open at the moment, and I can usually reply once a day, often multiple times a day. At the least, it might be one to two times a week. You don't have to match my posting schedule; this is more about having fun and roleplaying casually. However, if you can only post, like, once or twice a month, we probably aren't compatible. No hate, just need something a bit quicker to keep me engaged. But my dudes I'm super easy-going so if you've got any concerns, never feel worried to bring them to me! I have cravings, guys. Lots of them. Indulge me and we can whip up something magical.

& ▬ guidelines/preferences

please be 18+. it's just more comfortable, yeah?

emails > PMs > threads. i'd prefer emails or PMs, but i can do threads if you'd like.

↳ ooc friendly but I don't have messengers like aim or skype, sorry! on the flipside, if you're not into ooc chatter? fine by me.

↳ I play male and/or female characters.

doubling only on rarest occasion, but will NPC the hell out of things
(DISCLAIMER: this is not me saying I'll only play one character. I'll play oodles if the roleplay calls for it. this is more like - I don't want to create separate posts for each character. I'll have my main character, and then I'll throw in others in my post to keep the story moving. ya dig?)

romantic or platonic whatevs I'm good with either.

m/f or f/f or m/m throw it all at me. (head's up tho if we go the oc route i'm not feelin' m/m too much, sorry!)

↳ honestly? I prefer canon characters in a fandom setting. but you'll see that I will do oc x oc and canon x oc in some cases.

quality > quantity. word counts are lame. give me good writing/something to work with, not just walls of text. something that moves the story forward and adds to the plot. if you can do that in one or two paragraphs? awesome! I'd much rather have something to respond to than read 10 paragraphs that don't move the story forward. not that you always have to move the story forward with each reply, or at least not in leaps and bounds.

↳ I can't stop you from ditching, but if you're not liking the way things are going, let me know and we can try to work it out. I'm friendly like that!

↳ Let me know if you'd like samples. I generally write 300-500 words per reply, but that varies based on what's going on in the story.

& ▬ what I want to roleplay

bold = who I'd like to play
★★★ = super duper craving

note: the pairings listed aren't always for romantic purposes. some are awesome as platonic.

The 100 ; (tv show) ★★★
Reeeeally digging AU settings for the Clarke/Bellamy and
Clarke/Lexa pairings. Coffee shop AU, college AU, witch AU, ...GIVE IT TO ME.

Clarke x Bellamy
▸Bellamy x OC -- totes willing to double as a canon for this if you'd like
▸Murphy x Bellamy
▸Raven x Bellamy
▸Clarke x Lexa

Star Wars ; (movies) ★★★
Something with the new trio (Finn, Poe, Rey), something with the old trio (Luke, Leia, Han), something with Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan...or something set in any of those timelines with OCs. Basically I'm open to anything. It'd be cool to explore the Old Republic when Jedi were being hunted, or captured by the Sith and turned to the dark side. BUT bring any ideas to me! I also wouldn't say no to a little Kylo Ren x OC action 'cause I'm trash. Pure trash. BUT it's gotta have a good plot and be dark and shit ya know. The only thing is that my knowledge of Star Wars is based strictly on the movies, all of the ones currently released, including Rogue One. I can certainly do research for other details, but I've never read the books or seen the animated series. Just a head's up!

A Series of Unfortunate Events ; (netflix tv show/books) ★★★
Soooo I just finished the first season on Netflix and I've kinda sorta been obsessed with these books since I was a kid. I'm thinking I want to do something in the same vein as the show, but probably not the same plot. I do, however, want this paring:

Count Olaf x OC

IT'S WEIRD I KNOW LEAVE ME ALONE. Obviously my character would be 18+, though I would like to play female in this case. We can go with the NPH version of Count Olaf, orrrr a combo of him and the one in the book. PLEASE no Jim Carrey version, for the love of god. Maybe we can focus on a time before the events of the book series? More VFD-related and all that jazz.

The Magicians/based on The Magicians ; (tv show) ★★★
Either OCs or canon. More based on the TV show than the books because I prefer the show tbh. I'm looking for a world full of magic, the adult version of Harry Potter where spells are super complicated and there's a lot of death and danger and fucked-up shit. Give me dark and gritty magic and people giving their all to save themselves and their friends.

The Man in the High Castle ; (amazon tv show) ★★★
I finished the second season, so we can either start the roleplay from there, or kind of make up our own events based on certain other plot point.
Because I'm Pure Trash™, the pairings I want most are:

Joe Blake x OC
Joe Blake x Juliana Crane
John Smith x OC

Push ; (movie) ★★★
▸Nick x OC --- got a plot
▸Nick x Cassie
▸OC x OC

Marvel Universe ; (movies, comics, tv shows) ★★★
Anything involving Agents of SHIELD would be fab. I've also been craving something Apocalyptic.

▸Tony x Steve
Tony x Loki
▸Tony x Pepper
▸Tony x Clint
▸Steve x Peggy
▸Skye/Daisy x Steve
▸Skye/Daisy x Robbie Reyes (thinking more platonic, though something COULD develop)
▸Natasha x Clint
▸Wanda x Clint (more the comic version of Clint w/o the family & him being a lot younger)
▸Rogue x Logan (movie version)
Karen Page x Frank Castle (netflix version)

True Blood ; (tv show) ★★★
▸Eric Northman x Jessica Hamby
▸Eric Northman x OC mortal or vampire (i will play a well-rounded character for you OKAY)
▸OC mortal x OC vampire (fxf would be awesome here)

Sherlock Holmes ; (guy ritchie movies)
I'm thinking platonic for all pairings.

▸Sherlock Holmes x John Watson
▸Sherlock Holmes x OC

Originals ;
If it wasn't already obvious, I'm more into fandoms than I am original pairings. BUT - that doesn't mean I won't do anything original. Usually there has to be some sort of fantasy/sci-fi element to it. Not the biggest fan of slice-of-life plots, though sometimes I'm up for them! Time traveling is cool. Medieval fantasy? Yes please! X-Men-type stuff? Sure! Don't be afraid to bring me your ideas; I'd love to hear them.

& ▬ contact

interested? have questions? want to discuss plots? quote me here or pm me, pretty please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there :D

I would love to do a star wars rp with you :) I was thinking about a prequel rp! I have a female Padawan OC that I'd really like to play. Anakin and Obi Wan are my favorite characters so maybe we could talk about which characters could be used as a main?

@ozymandias

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back