• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1:02am [fxf?]

honeyfrog

sugar, honey, sweet (she/they)
hey y'all
this is gonna be a very brief and simple post because i'm honestly not sure what i want yet, but you can call me Peach, i'm very out of tune playing female characters and would like to get back into it so i need a fxf plot asap hjjfjjrjig

some things about me:

• i'm "advanced"; i'm a detailed writer and tend to do multiple paragraphs, 300-1000+ words total per post
  • i'm most active on weekends
  • i'm not super comfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18
  • i don't do fandom-based anything
i don't have any particular plot in mind but the idea of werewolves is suddenly very appealing this evening?? regardless i'm open to ideas, someone hmu !!

Hey there! I'd be interested in potentially fleshing something out with you. You can send me a pm if you're interested! c:

I'm interested in working something out with you. I do have werewolves we could write a story around as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back