• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 🇨🇴🇺🇷🇹🇸 🇴🇫 🇧🇱🇴🇴🇩 🇦🇳🇩 🇲🇴🇴🇳🇱🇮🇬🇭🇹 [out of character]

Should we have a Discord server?

• HELL TO THE HECK YEAH

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nah fam

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
She’s so pretty!! I wasn’t sure who she was, and I was asking cause she looked kinda similar to my FC so I was like ‘wait, do I need to change it?’
But NO we all good, lmao.

she really is ! they def. do look somewhat similar !
and no worries !! i wouldn't have used Ann as a faceclaim since you have chosen her already - i wouldn't do that < 3
Ann is beautiful ! I used her before as well in another roleplay! I think it was as Melinoe: The Goddess of Ghost and Nightmares !

Ooohhh that sounds really cool!! And yeah, I didn’t think you would. But I’ve had someone not see it and accidentally choose the same FC, so I was just making sure, lol.

Ooohhh that sounds really cool!! And yeah, I didn’t think you would. But I’ve had someone not see it and accidentally choose the same FC, so I was just making sure, lol.
👀 👀 👀 👀 [ and insert more eyes here ]
all good ! i'm a lurker at heart so i tend to read everything and anything ! and i can be a bit of a perfectionist so like keying onto details and reading other sheets to make sure my character is different than someone else is very important to me! and besides, i like reading people's characters and all of that funsies ~

and i think my main inspiration right now is the image Gen Gen used for the roles, so i'm excited about that as well ! was thinking of adding that to the cs and debating on coding or not is a struggle too pfft.

Ooohhhh that sounds cool. I almost added the gif she used for the maid on my coding, but found an image I liked a little better and was basically like “oh well!”

👀 👀 👀 👀 [ and insert more eyes here ]
all good ! i'm a lurker at heart so i tend to read everything and anything ! and i can be a bit of a perfectionist so like keying onto details and reading other sheets to make sure my character is different than someone else is very important to me! and besides, i like reading people's characters and all of that funsies ~

and i think my main inspiration right now is the image Gen Gen used for the roles, so i'm excited about that as well ! was thinking of adding that to the cs and debating on coding or not is a struggle too pfft.

Ooohhhh that sounds cool. I almost added the gif she used for the maid on my coding, but found an image I liked a little better and was basically like “oh well!”

I'm gonna be real those gifs were complete BS and took many minutes of Googling >w>

The one for the werewolf butler is from some live action thing of Black Butler 😂

Ahhh finally! I finished my CS lol. I might be posting another in case Aurora isn’t picked, but that’s a maybe.

Meme Machine Meme Machine ; ah ! i can't wait to read her !
but, i was wondering, if it wasn't a hassle, do you think you can add the color tag to her cs? i can't read the text on light mode >.< but i can read it if i switch to dark theme !

Also, sorry for how long it took. You probably noticed, the server crashed for a minute and I lost the edit cause I hadn’t saved it yet. Lol.

Edit: Plus, I feel like I should mention it’s not my original coding, so I had to find where to put it whiteout messing it up. But no biggie!

it's not a problem at all ! there's no rush ! haha, i completely understand !
ooh the name aurora is beautiful ! is it in reference to sleeping beauty as well?
since i know there's also briar rose and the two names are one of my favorites ! < 3

Well, I just recently saw Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and I looovvveee it so Aurora was stuck in my head. Lol. So yeah, kinda.

aah, got cha.
i still need to see that ! and i'm excited to watch it whenever i get the chance ! but chances are, i'll see it once it comes out in dvd or so.

It’s soooo good. Me and my friend decided that ‘hey, let’s go watch it at 7pm on a Monday a literally no one was there. Like, the workers were throwing popcorn into each other’s mouths until we came in cause no body was even at the theater. It was hilarious. So we got to scream at the movie.

Also, AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , I have a few questions about the Vampire species that can be summed up to one question: what type of Vampires are they? Like, can’t see reflection in the mirror gets burned by silver and sunlight vampire? Or I sparkle biatch nothing can hurt me type vampires?? Somewhere in between??

Also, AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , I have a few questions about the Vampire species that can be summed up to one question: what type of Vampires are they? Like, can’t see reflection in the mirror gets burned by silver and sunlight vampire? Or I sparkle biatch nothing can hurt me type vampires?? Somewhere in between??

Definitely
not
sparkle

I'd say they're more of a "mortal" vampire, hence the Vampire King's death. They still require blood, but can survive with human blood specifically, but their lifespans are only slightly longer than humans (depending on health and other such factors). They can certainly see their reflections, and sunlight is okay, but I'd say they're a species that sunburns quite easily, so they often spend a lot of time indoors.

However, due to the dreariness of the kingdoms of Sangue and De Lune, this isn't really a problem for them anyway.

Definitely
not
sparkle

lmaooooo snazzy

ok, so can see reflections, sun burn easily, and can live without human blood. Can they consume normal foods? Cause I know in some versions of Vampire story’s they can’t and they just throw it up or something.

lmaooooo snazzy

ok, so can see reflections, sun burn easily, and can live without human blood. Can they consume normal foods? Cause I know in some versions of Vampire story’s they can’t and they just throw it up or something.

I'm gonna say they can, but that's mostly to keep their bodily functions working properly.

Blood is what gives them the full capability to live, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back