• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ซ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น [out of character]

Should we have a Discord server?

• HELL TO THE HECK YEAH

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nah fam

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
b547698f31b79bbb2c0697ad86fc7a6c.png

Welcome to the out of character thread! Let's try to keep this active! c:

Unless of course we all end up on Discord but anyway

Due date for character sheets is November 12th!

Last edited:
hello! [ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ]
it's a-me ! i think, in regards to your question, Gen, once acceptances are posted, having a discord server then would be a great idea? but right now, i'm fine with the ooc thread ! [ i think, it'll be a lil' awkward to make a discord server right now and if the people who joined the discord aren't accepted, they'll just be floating about, leaving the server, or kicked out, pahaha ].

oh ! but i do have a few questions in regards to the kingdoms, lovely, i know you said slightly modern but would that mean this world is highly advanced with iPhones, AIs, Alexas [ oh my god ] etc. etc.? or would you say technology is there but it isn't as high tech so flip phones, the lesser iPhones, etc.?

what kind of world / tone / style are you looking for in this world? [ my head is currently thinking of something akin to Once Upon a Time when they're in the Enchanted Forest setting but. . . . I'm not quite sure since I get an AU medieval vibes ]

in this world, is there humans in it? [ would it be like Harry Potter's Hogwarts where these two Kingdoms exist but it's unseen to the eyes of mankind? ]

would humans be seen as a lesser being since the two Kingdoms have always been at odds with each other for centuries? [ or would humans be also integrated in this world and they know they exist but aren't relevant and just in their own "kingdom" / "space"? ]

- so sorry for the many questions !

Last edited:
oh ! but i do have a few questions in regards to the kingdoms, lovely, i know you said slightly modern but would that mean this world is highly advanced with iPhones, AIs, Alexas [ oh my god ] etc. etc.? or would you say technology is there but it isn't as high tech so flip phones, the lesser iPhones, etc.?

I gotta be honest, even I'm not quite sure what I meant, but the easy answer is this:
the tech is there, there's electricity and such, some indoor plumbing, but otherwise, no cell phones of any kind. Just ye olde snail mail XD
Think the world of Fairy Tail, if that makes any sense at all? [Wow, Gen, using an anime for reference...]

what kind of world / tone / style are you looking for in this world? [ my head is currently thinking of something akin to Once Upon a Time when they're in the Enchanted Forest setting but. . . . I'm not quite sure since I get an AU medieval vibes ]

I was mostly looking for a "dark" tone, if that makes sense. A Victorian-esque Gotham, if you will. Never really sunny anywhere, the streets are a mix of cobblestone and dirt, and there's a whole lot of *shudder* quality to everything. T.T I think I just confused myself, but yes, that's what I was thinking.

in this world, is there humans in it? [ would it be like Harry Potter's Hogwarts where these two Kingdoms exist but it's unseen to the eyes of mankind? ]

I imagine most of the humans that exist are in kingdoms elsewhere--Sangue and De Lune are somewhat separated from everyone else due to some unfortunate geography.

To add, I'd say the blood that vampires drink comes from animals, for the most part, and the occasional black market human slave because we all know a world like this has a black market O_O

would humans be seen as a lesser being since the two Kingdoms have always been at odds with each other for centuries? [ or would humans be also integrated in this world and they know they exist but aren't relevant and just in their own "kingdom" / "space"? ]

Humans are most likely incredibly rare, so they're seen as "special" or "strange," but not necessarily lesser. However, I imagine the aristocracy of both kingdoms consider their species to be the most special, so...
(I hope the second part is answered above >w< )

so sorry for the many questions !

You're fine, darling! Someone had to ask them! <3

I gotta be honest, even I'm not quite sure what I meant, but the easy answer is this:
the tech is there, there's electricity and such, some indoor plumbing, but otherwise, no cell phones of any kind. Just ye olde snail mail XD
Think the world of Fairy Tail, if that makes any sense at all? [Wow, Gen, using an anime for reference...]
Honestly, you said "Fairy Tail" and I knew exactly what you're going for ! It's one of my favorite worlds and that just got me even more amped up !

I was mostly looking for a "dark" tone, if that makes sense. A Victorian-esque Gotham, if you will. Never really sunny anywhere, the streets are a mix of cobblestone and dirt, and there's a whole lot of *shudder* quality to everything. T.T I think I just confused myself, but yes, that's what I was thinking.
I absolutely l o v e cobblestone, mixed of dirt, and just a dark quality to everything ! I wanted to go a little dark with Rune's backstory so this helps a whole lot! I just didn't want to think I was being too "excessive" and over-the-top!

I imagine most of the humans that exist are in kingdoms elsewhere--Sangue and De Lune are somewhat separated from everyone else due to some unfortunate geography.

To add, I'd say the blood that vampires drink comes from animals, for the most part, and the occasional black market human slave because we all know a world like this has a black market O_O

Humans are most likely incredibly rare, so they're seen as "special" or "strange," but not necessarily lesser. However, I imagine the aristocracy of both kingdoms consider their species to be the most special, so...
(I hope the second part is answered above >w< )[/font]
This definitely does make sense ! Thank you so much, love ! I really am glad you answered these since I think what I had in my head matches to the idea and inspiration you're going for! Is this RP the inspiration of your other Vampire RP as well? I really really loved that idea as well and I'm so happy you decided to bring another one up! [ If you ever make that one again, let me know too ! ]

You're fine, darling! Someone had to ask them! <3
All my love !

Uncaged Blood was something I came up with a couple years ago, but the world in that definitely inspired some aspects of this XD

Not to mention I'm using the same face claim
Aaaahhh ! I knew it was something like that! Couldn't remember the title!
Aww, I love her ! I think I'm using the same faceclaim in an old roleplay we were in together! I think it was Pure Moonlight or something along those lines!

So sorry again lovely, more questions !

In regards to the werewolves, do they turn into actual wolves or are they part-man, part-wolf and stand on their legs [ like Lupin ]?
And are they cursed to shift every full moon or can they control their shifting?

I think it was Pure Moonlight or something along those lines!

Yes! I saw her and immediately remembered adkfjaslkdjf I remember how much I loved your character then, too!

In regards to the werewolves, do they turn into actual wolves or are they part-man, part-wolf and stand on their legs [ like Lupin ]?
And are they cursed to shift every full moon or can they control their shifting?

This one's easy haha because it's my preferred werewolf: they turn into full wolves whenever they want!

hoiya!~

Yes! I saw her and immediately remembered adkfjaslkdjf I remember how much I loved your character then, too!
This one's easy haha because it's my preferred werewolf: they turn into full wolves whenever they want!
; - ; oh my word, thank you so much !! aaaah, i'm going back to read what she's like and then what your baby was like too because m e m o r i e s !
also, thank you for being amazing and taking on my questions like a c h a m p ! and i apologise once more !

is there any other supernatural creatures in this world as well? [ for instance: spiteful pixies, clever faeries ( probably small ones like tinkerbell and not human size? ), etc. etc.? ]
i was reading the description of the werewolf maid again and there was a mention of her being a "half-breed" and i was thinking if her blood was lesser than that of a pure werewolf? and if she's part werewolf and part human/something else? i wasn't sure where you'd like to go with that and i wanted to ask you first before i assume anything ! < 3

Thats my favorite type of werewolf too, lol. I just think itโ€™s way cooler!
hello! apologies for not greeting you two right away ! i was that person and am asking too many questions! it's lovely to see you two and can't wait to see what you guys cook up for your characters too !

ahhhhhh i gotta wait for the miring to make mine XD

Yay! Iโ€™m currently working on two CSโ€™s (which will probably bite me in the butt) just in case my first choice isnโ€™t chosen. Nice to meet you!

; - ; oh my word, thank you so much !! aaaah, i'm going back to read what she's like and then what your baby was like too because m e m o r i e s !
also, thank you for being amazing and taking on my questions like a c h a m p ! and i apologise once more !

is there any other supernatural creatures in this world as well? [ for instance: spiteful pixies, clever faeries ( probably small ones like tinkerbell and not human size? ), etc. etc.? ]
i was reading the description of the werewolf maid again and there was a mention of her being a "half-breed" and i was thinking if her blood was lesser than that of a pure werewolf? and if she's part werewolf and part human/something else? i wasn't sure where you'd like to go with that and i wanted to ask you first before i assume anything ! < 3

Ah, yes, when I describe her as a half-breed, the idea was that she was the mix of a werewolf and a vampire, which would be so awful according to each kingdom. But you know me. Dramaaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

As for the other creatures, if they do exist in this world, vamps and wolves don't encounter them often...unless they go outside their kingdoms. this the clever way to say "uhhhhh didn't think about that"

Ah, yes, when I describe her as a half-breed, the idea was that she was the mix of a werewolf and a vampire, which would be so awful according to each kingdom. But you know me. Dramaaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

As for the other creatures, if they do exist in this world, vamps and wolves don't encounter them often...unless they go outside their kingdoms. this the clever way to say "uhhhhh didn't think about that"
๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ [.i don't think there's enough eyes here, we need more ] ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€
WELL, GUESS WHAT. IT'S HIPPITY HAPPENIN' THEN.

no sweat darling ! i was thinking that if you need help or want to build more, let me know and i can help you with that if you wish ! i'm just asking all sorts of questions that probably isn't relevant since my brain goes a mile a minute, oopsie. [ which is saying something considering my two brain cells are currently like ๐Ÿ‘€ ]

Does anyone hate that moment when youโ€™re coding and then you realize the links for the photos you have donโ€™t fit??

asdffghjk; if you need me to resize , crop, etc. any photos, i can do it for you ! i'd just need the dimensions of the photos !
[ just you know, here, procrastinating ]

Nah, Iโ€™m able to do it myself. I just hate when it happens. Also when the links you find donโ€™t work sucks too.

Depending on what type of coding you're using for images and such you can use background: size-cover >w>

learned this recently and is very proud to know the secret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back