• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β€” 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 π—€π—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ— β˜†

constellation

𝖺 π—Œπ—π—‚π—‡π—’ π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹
[div class=container][div class=border] [div class=box][div class=banner]be my guest
[div class=triangle1][/div][div class=triangle2][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=title]about[/div] welcome to be my guest ! i’m constellation, nineteen years old ( almost twenty hehe ), and use she/her pronouns. i live in the united kingdom, and go by british summer time ( bst ). this is a search thread for me to find roleplay partners for detailed plot ideas. i am looking for partners that are dedicated, meaning that the roleplay should not die within the first month and the like. i have very little on my plate, so i've decided that one x one are the best for me right now! my favourite genres consist of romance, realistic/slice of life and a little bit of supernatural. i often like to include a lot of drama and angst to allow character growth and development. this thread will be a little bit more in detail than my usual as i will only be posting fleshed out plots so i hope you're interested in them! β™‘ [div class=title]rules[/div] besides the rpnation rules, there are just a few rules that i'd appreciate you guys follow to make sure we both enjoy roleplaying together! β€” some plots will contain mature themes, that being said i would appreciate if you were at least eighteen and above. this doesn’t really bother me too much, so long as you are mature enough to handle them. β€” detail is very important to me. i can write 500 - 700 words depending on the scenario, sometimes even more and i would love the same from you. i try my best to mirror your post length. if you ever have writer's block, please just let me know! β€” i only use realistic face claims and the pairings vary depending on the plot and what i'm craving. i am open to playing any gender, but this too depends on what the plot is. these details will be specified! character sheets are also a must for me. β€” i am pretty active and i like to stay on top of my roleplays. i don’t expect a new post every day, i understand that life gets in the way and inhibits posting but i do want some general activity in the discord chat. i am incredibly patient, so long as we keep communicating! i'd really love to become friends with my partner, so if you're the kind of roleplayer who chats a lot ooc, we're definitely going to be compatible! [div class=title]interested?[/div] thank you for reading this far! i will be posting new plots here when i’m feeling very inspired, and once a partner has been found for said plot, i’ll update it here. if you want to roleplay with me, tell me a little about yourself, include a face claim for your character and specify which plot you'd like to do in your private message, then i will get back to you! β™‘ [div class=title]currect roleplays[/div] [/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div] [class name=rpic state=hover] transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 1s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=text] height: calc(100% - 40px); width: calc(100% - 40px); padding: 20px; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 1s; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 600; outline: 2px solid #eee; outline-offset: -7px; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 425px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 425px; background: transparent; [/class] [class=box] position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 0; width: 448px; height: 383px; background: white; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=banner] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 25px; height: 425px; width: 70px; background: #cfe5e8; writing-mode: vertical-lr; -webkit-writing-mode: vertical-lr; text-orientation: upright; -webkit-text-orientation: upright; text-align: center; line-height: 70px; letter-spacing: -5px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', sans-serif; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fafafa; font-weight: 900; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #bedce0, -1px -1px 0 #bedce0, -1px 1px 0 #bedce0, 1px -1px 0 #bedce0; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; [/class] [class=triangle1] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); [/class] [class=triangle2] position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; bottom: 14px; right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.3; width: 320px; height: 355px; font-family: 'Overpass', sans-serif; background: transparent; overflow: hidden; color: #7b7b7b; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bedce0; font-weight: 600; margin-bottom: 3px; [/class]

Last edited:
π—‰π—…π—ˆπ— 𝟒𝟣 ( 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 )
[div class=container][div class=border] [div class=box][div class=banner]plot 01
[div class=triangle1][/div][div class=triangle2][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=title]go wild for a while.[/div] meet muse a. a rich handsome senior pilot who, after divorcing his wife, is no longer the relationship type. he's more of the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of man. he has a rocky past with his family that he just won't talk about. he is the perfect example of person you want to hate, but end up falling for. meet muse b, the youngest of five. she never quite measured up to those who came before her, but when she moves to new york, she's determined to prove her parents wrong. to afford rent, she works two jobs - an executive housekeeper and a flight attendant. unlike muse a, she is very much the relationship-type and after discovering that her boyfriend of years has been cheating on her, she's looking for a change. the first-night muse a met muse b, she claimed she was a pilot. then, she claimed she worked for a β€œprivate airline”. he knew right then and there that she was lying to him, and that enticing as hell or not, she was the type of woman he needed to avoid. still, after a pleasurable one night stand, he was certain they’d never see each other again. that they didn’t need to see each other again. until he saw her in an airport a few weeks later. until he realised that they were both assigned to work for the same flight. muse a was the pilot. muse b was the flight attendant. those two facts alone should have cemented the main reason why they needed to keep things professional and follow the rules, but they just couldn’t stay away from each other, and it was only a matter of time before their forbidden affair was about to get far more turbulent than they'd ever imagined. [div class=title]characters[/div] [div class=image style="background: url(https://gbaproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/img-placeholder-dark-vertical.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"][/div] [div class=text]MUSE A
  • name: up to you
  • played by: ???
[/div] [div class=image style="background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/4e1c439dfae100e9e5da32455638a385/3e573280a1a0d140-82/s500x750/3ea154f21a0b168ac57252a80a52abac5cb44407.png); background-size: cover; background-position: top center;"][/div] [div class=text]MUSE B
  • name: elizabeth "beth" palmer
  • played by: constellation constellation
[/div] [div class=title]notes[/div]
  • pairing: male x female
  • setting: based in new york, however, will also be taking place in different cities
  • genre(s): romance, angst, drama, mature
so so, i've got quite a few ideas up my sleeves for this particular plot but i shall save that for when a partner has been found. this is supposed to be a one night stand turned into a push and pull relationship. i think it would be very interesting if muse a was the housekeeper of muse b's exclusive penthouse, who is rarely ever-present, and even though she knows it's wrong, sometimes would often secretly stay the night. she puts in extra effort to keep it functional and organised in the owner's absence but, over the last few weeks, muse b has found certain things, disturbed there or out of their place. not knowing why since his housekeeping denies it, this remained a mystery to him. until his path crossed with muse a one night at a party and the sparks flew between them. they leave together and when she suggests they go to her place, imagine his shock when she takes him back to his penthouse β€” with no idea it belonged to him. if you're interested, please private message me! c:[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 425px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 425px; background: transparent; [/class] [class=box] position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 0; width: 448px; height: 383px; background: white; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=banner] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 25px; height: 425px; width: 70px; background: #cfe5e8; writing-mode: vertical-lr; -webkit-writing-mode: vertical-lr; text-orientation: upright; -webkit-text-orientation: upright; text-align: center; line-height: 70px; letter-spacing: -5px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', sans-serif; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fafafa; font-weight: 900; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #bedce0, -1px -1px 0 #bedce0, -1px 1px 0 #bedce0, 1px -1px 0 #bedce0; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; [/class] [class=triangle1] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); [/class] [class=triangle2] position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; bottom: 14px; right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.3; width: 320px; height: 355px; font-family: 'Overpass', sans-serif; background: transparent; overflow: hidden; color: #7b7b7b; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bedce0; font-weight: 600; margin-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class=image] float: left; height: 125px; width: 100px; margin: 5px 0 10px 0; outline: 2px solid #e2e2e2; outline-offset: -7px; [/class] [class=text] float: right; height: 120px; width: 195px; margin: 10px 0 10px 0; white-space: nowrap; [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=border] [div class=box][div class=banner]
[div class=triangle1][/div][div class=triangle2][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=title]partner for plot 01 found.[/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 125px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 125px; background: transparent; [/class] [class=box] position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 0; width: 448px; height: 83px; background: white; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=banner] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 25px; height: 125px; width: 70px; background: #cfe5e8; text-align: center; line-height: 125px; letter-spacing: -5px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', sans-serif; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fafafa; font-weight: 900; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #bedce0, -1px -1px 0 #bedce0, -1px 1px 0 #bedce0, 1px -1px 0 #bedce0; [/class] [class=triangle1] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); [/class] [class=triangle2] position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; bottom: 14px; right: 0px; line-height: 60px; width: 335px; height: 55px; font-family: 'Overpass', sans-serif; background: transparent; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bedce0; font-weight: 600; [/class]

Last edited:
π—‰π—…π—ˆπ— 𝟒𝟀 ( 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 )
[div class=container][div class=border] [div class=box][div class=banner]plot 02
[div class=triangle1][/div][div class=triangle2][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=title]intolerable cruelty.[/div]muse a has been voted mister new york for the fifth consecutive year, but that's to be expected as he owns over a hundred premier luxury hotels and other high-end properties internationally. it's his world and all know it. he's well known as an a+ asshole boss, his demands are unbearable and his assistants don't last. he's cold, ruthless, demanding and extremely self-centred. muse b has all the credentials required in the business world having graduated from college, the only thing she lacks is a job that she's interviewed for more positions than she can count. down to her last few dollars and about to be evicted for not paying rent, she puts her hopes on today's job interview - stopping to grab something from the free breakfast bar at a local hotel that she's not a registered guest at. what she doesn't expect is to leave the hotel with a new job as the ceo, muse a's, new executive assistant. she soon realizes why he had such a hard time filling and keeping people in her new position because he is a very demanding boss. they butt heads for a good while and her personal life deteriorates while she gains experience in the hotel business. she hates her job and her boss more than anything, but she needs the money. she does what needs to be done, but she doesn't put up with muse a's crap and doesn't have a problem ignoring her boss' calls. after two years, muse b is so fed up that she gives her notice to quit. but smart muse a has added some clause in white ink in her contract which makes it clear that she cannot quit unless he fires her. so, starts the game 'piss off the boss' in hopes to get herself fired, except muse a is always one step ahead of her, and it becomes near impossible for her to quit. is it only a matter of time before things blow up for these two? or will they be able to solve whatever underlying issues they have? [div class=title]characters[/div] [div class=image style="background: url(https://d2evmtiohlxukx.cloudfront.net/uploads/model-profile-images/will-higginson/18-1-567x850.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: top center;"][/div] [div class=text]MUSE A
  • name: ethan loycen
  • played by: constellation constellation
[/div] [div class=image style="background: url(https://gbaproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/img-placeholder-dark-vertical.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"][/div] [div class=text]MUSE B
  • name: up to you
  • played by: ???
[/div] [div class=title]notes[/div]
  • pairing: male x female
  • setting: based in new york
  • genre(s): romance, angst, drama
hellooo! i've been really craving a boss x assistant romance (super cliche, i know). i have a few ideas for this, some that link to my character's backstory. it's pretty fleshed out in the plot above, but the story will have a few time skips and will revolve mainly around our characters trying to get along with a little bit of romantic tension. if you're interested, please private message me! c:[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 425px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 425px; background: transparent; [/class] [class=box] position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 0; width: 448px; height: 383px; background: white; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=banner] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 25px; height: 425px; width: 70px; background: #cfe5e8; writing-mode: vertical-lr; -webkit-writing-mode: vertical-lr; text-orientation: upright; -webkit-text-orientation: upright; text-align: center; line-height: 70px; letter-spacing: -5px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', sans-serif; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fafafa; font-weight: 900; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #bedce0, -1px -1px 0 #bedce0, -1px 1px 0 #bedce0, 1px -1px 0 #bedce0; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; [/class] [class=triangle1] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); [/class] [class=triangle2] position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; bottom: 14px; right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.3; width: 320px; height: 355px; font-family: 'Overpass', sans-serif; background: transparent; overflow: hidden; color: #7b7b7b; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bedce0; font-weight: 600; margin-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class=image] float: left; height: 125px; width: 100px; margin: 5px 0 10px 0; outline: 2px solid #e2e2e2; outline-offset: -7px; [/class] [class=text] float: right; height: 120px; width: 195px; margin: 10px 0 10px 0; white-space: nowrap; [/class]

[div class=container][div class=border] [div class=box][div class=banner]
[div class=triangle1][/div][div class=triangle2][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=title]partner for plot 02 found.[/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 125px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 125px; background: transparent; [/class] [class=box] position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 0; width: 448px; height: 83px; background: white; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=banner] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 25px; height: 125px; width: 70px; background: #cfe5e8; text-align: center; line-height: 125px; letter-spacing: -5px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', sans-serif; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fafafa; font-weight: 900; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #bedce0, -1px -1px 0 #bedce0, -1px 1px 0 #bedce0, 1px -1px 0 #bedce0; [/class] [class=triangle1] position: absolute; top: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 50% 100%); [/class] [class=triangle2] position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 95px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background: #bedce0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; bottom: 14px; right: 0px; line-height: 60px; width: 335px; height: 55px; font-family: 'Overpass', sans-serif; background: transparent; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bedce0; font-weight: 600; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back