• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [version 2.1] 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕒 π•₯π•šπ•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π•’π•π•šπ•§π•– -- an invitation to weave stories

keen

what rhymes with keen? queen, bean, lean, saltine
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, you guys -- you can call me keen (or maeve, if you prefer). after a long hiatus, i'm back, in my early twenties, and looking to exercise my writing + roleplaying skills once more. this time around, i'm seeking original rps for the most part, but there are certain fandoms i'd be open to working within!

==================

(details/preferences!)

- i prefer mxf roleplay as much as possible! i usually play females, but if you prefer to also play a female, i could double up as a male character for you.

- steam levels we can tailor to an agreed preference, but if you're looking for steam in any form, i'm only comfortable if you're 18+!

- third-person descriptive [lit+] would be the ideal format; i like seeing at least 2 paragraphs in a response, but more importantly, i would like the flow to be natural!
* just know if you start replying short, i will too!

- this summer i would like this to be an rp replied to regularly! knowing how life works out, i'm ghost-friendly, so no pressure on that end.

==================

(original)

i'm most excited to work with settings that fall under:
  • realistic/slice-of-life
    • e.g. university, boarding school, crime/detective, law, heist, secret agent/spy, stardom, medical
    • and then there's always the good ol' romance tropes like:
      • fake relationship, relationship of convenience / arranged marriage, friends to lovers (with a twist), second chance romance, rivals to lovers, and more!
  • historical
    • any time period really, from ancient to medieval to regency to the twentieth century
    • if we're thinking farther back in time, i'm partial to nobility/royalty themes
  • sci-fi
    • tech! space! robots?
  • fantasy
    • low or high fantasy works for me
    • like magical, mythological settings but unfortunately i'm not a big fan of the vampire/werewolf/angel bit and the like
  • or a clever combination!
================

(fandom)

these would be in line with my current interests:
  • bridgerton
  • indiana jones
  • law and order: svu
  • sitcoms
    • friends, new girl, community, the good place, big bang theory, that 70s show, brooklyn nine-nine / b99
  • marvel
    • mcu, agents of shield, daredevil
    • x-men
  • disney
  • narnia
  • dungeons and dragons / dnd: honor among thieves
i could also do james cameron's avatar or star wars but that would require more lore research on my part!

oc x oc please, but i will consider canon x oc in certain cases!

==================

reply here or over messages.

thank you for reading all of this -- let's talk soon! πŸ’›

hey, you guys -- you can call me keen (or maeve, if you prefer). i'm looking to do fandom or original rps with a good romance subplot πŸ’•.

==================

(details/preferences!)

- i prefer mxf roleplay as much as possible! i usually play females, but if you prefer to play a female too, i don't mind doubling up as a male character for you.

- third-person descriptive would be the ideal format; i don't have a line requirement (as long as the flow remains natural).
* just know if you start replying short, i will too!

-i would like this to be an rp replied to regularly! feel incredibly free to lmk if you can or can't write yet, and i will do my best to communicate with you as well.

==================

(fandom)

old fandom favorites of mine:

narnia,
pirates of the caribbean,
percy jackson,
marvel,
x-men,
the selection,
detective conan,
the hunger games,
disney.

new things to try:

agents of shield,
that 70s show,
new girl,
jane the virgin,
glee,
to all the boys i've loved before,
ouran high school host club.

-I prefer canon x oc or oc x oc. depending on the fandom, i will also consider canon x canon.

==================

(original)

historical roleplay: any time period really, from ancient to medieval to regency to the twentieth century. (honestly, the farther back in time the better!)

realistic and slice-of-life roleplays are pretty cute too, so if you have any ideas -- would love to hear them! i'm willing to explore dark twists, but i draw the line at physical abuse.

Last edited:
I’m up for a doubling roleplay about Disney, Percy Jackson, or something slice of life

sounds good! let's talk about it over messages!

heyo! i would be interested in doing something slice of life! ill find some time to shoot a PM later, or lmk first! :’)

throwing this back out there with an update! πŸ’›

hello hello! we're reviving this!

greetings! this thread has been updated with new information. cheers!

Howdy! I'd love to work out a sci-fi themed story with you. Something that preferably involves extraterrestrials, but I'm open to other ideas. Can I message you about it?

Howdy! I'd love to work out a sci-fi themed story with you. Something that preferably involves extraterrestrials, but I'm open to other ideas. Can I message you about it?

absolutely, shoot me a message and we’ll take it from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back