• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πœπ‘𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [main -in character- thread]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
full
Callie Cole

"why is there only good or bad? why can't we be...just ourselves.”​

Callie watched as students ran all over the carnvial. There was a clear line of who was the good kids and who were the bad kids. Not in terms of behavior, but in terms of who your parents were. If they were villains or if they were heroes. It was a load of bullshit in Callie's opinion. She hated the groups. She was neither good or bad. Her father was the cheshire cat, and he really just did whatever he wanted. He always taught her that when there is a time to do the right thing, you shoudl do it. No matter what. So she did, keeping in mind of course, having fun was also really cool. She was neutrul and nothing would or could change that.

She was disturbed out of her thoughts when Leilani came up to her. She smiled softly at her. Leilani was the daughter of Ursula, which was one of the villains. Callie didn't care, of course, they for some reason had a connection when they met in orientation. She didn't know why it was like they were to be friends."Hey Lei. It's must be truly meant to be if we keep meeting. I'm trying to enjoy this but..it sucks." She smiles and winks taking some of the cotton candy. While she was eating, she glanced around and then looked at Lani "You can see where the heroes and the villains kids are. The school is doing a really crappy job of bringing people together."

She snorted at that. "And it's so fucking stupid, it's not like they are their fucking parents, and if they were. Who fucking cares?" Callie was just tired of the judgement that came with being a villain kid, or a hero kid. "I'm so lucky to be raised in wonderland. I was able to be friends with whoever I wanted to. There wasn't a judgement on who I was or who I was friends with. But that was also because my dad was Cheshire Cat, and he was neither good or bad. He was just himself. I wish it was like that here." She frowns softly and shook her head

"I'm sorry for that rant Lei. For some reason, I feel like I can tell you shit like that. Funny right?"

mentions: Leilani jasmyn jasmyn || with: Leilani jasmyn jasmyn || location: near a stand || outfit: xxx

full
full
full
full
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

full
Cai Numa

"to be needed. to have a place. that's all i wanted. that's all i ever wanted. ”​

Cai smirks at Mak's reply. "It doesn't hurt to go out and meet others you know. " She said to her. Cai knew of why Makena was like the way she was. It was less on the fact that her niece is painfully awkward but more on the fact that their parents taught them that they can only trust their pride. Cai was the same but she knew that she needed to at least needed to try. "I think it might be pretty cool...to go and meet new people. I'll be there with you anyway. I gotta make sure my little niece is ok you know."

She laughed softly "Dad lectured me for days about that one. At least I didn't get caught." Cai said to her nodding to her about her plan. Then a girl came up to them and she watched as Makena talked to her. She looked at the girl noticed her markings and studied them not even noticing that it was time to introduce themselves. She was so interested in the markings that she didn't even notice anything else but she did hear the last part of Makena

"Lion you say. You are still technically a cub little one. "

mentions: Makena AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Cassie revalia revalia || with: Little one AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Cassie revalia revalia || location: on the front steps || outfit: xxx

full
full
full
full
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

[class=container]position: relative; top: 0px; right: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; margin: auto; height: 448px; width: 450px; background-color: #e2e7e3; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 25px; padding-right: 5px; height: 305px; width: 235px; overflow-x: hidden; scrollbar-color: #85ccf2 #ffffff; font-size: 12px; line-height: 105%; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; color: black;[/class] [class=border]position: absolute; top: 349px; border-top: #bbaa99 solid 10px; solid 10px; height: 89px; width: 450px; background-color: #554444;[/class] [class=charname]margin: 15px 0px 0px 30px; font-size: 23px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/class] [class=charinfo]margin: -8px 0px 0px 35px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]blinking at the sudden harshness of annika's tone and the way she stormed off, niko felt completely puzzled by the interaction. although the freedom from his stifling royal rules in arendelle was a welcome change, he felt as if he might've jumped from the frying pan into the fryer. now he stood alone and the sudden awkwardness of it hardened his features. looking around, niko moved from the abandoned game of cornhole to wander among the various festival stalls, his nose clogged with the scent of fried food and sugar. making his way past the food stalls, niko politely declined any offers for games or food, instead choosing to observe everything and get a better hold on what the school was like. his run-in with the few students that he had met was leaving a more or less bitter taste in his mouth. he really hoped the rest of the school season would look up from this.
[div class=border][div class=charname]PRINCE NIKOLAI[/div] [div class=charinfo]SON OF ANNA AND KRISTOFF.[/div][/div]
dHNV8Qj.jpg
uiA6Z7h.jpg
JnbaCfY.png
[/div] [/div]

It seemed like Jason and Catarina were left alone this time. Jason was slightly disappointed nobody really bothered to pay any attention to him. At the very least someone could address him and acknowledge his existence. It didn't matter though. He wasn't really looking for people to like him. Why should anyone? All he ever did was get into trouble.
Still he didn't wanna be alone at the moment. Turning to Catarina he spoke up.
"I don't suppose you would mind if I tagged along?" He said.
Whatever interaction just occured between all the girls he quickly dropped his interest in. He didn't care if people wanted to gossip about parents. Still he was hoping the campfire would perhaps be more interesting. Hopefully some sort of bigger fight occured. Although everyone was so sappy today that he doubted it. He also was probably tearing the line if he started something once again.
It sucked.
"You don't have anything interesting to do do you?" He said staring at the girl. He still didn't wanna mention his mother although he knew her parent.
He didn't really know what he'd do if the girl went off somewhere alone. He didn't really have anyone to bother so he'd probably just wander until he fought more people conversing but he'd get angry if he just got ignored again.
It really sucked to be Jason.
A_Writer A_Writer

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]cassandra thatch [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Milo & Kida Thatch | Outfit[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]The two females, like her also seemed to have a weird accent to their words which made her feel a bit at ease. Especially since the pair actually spoke back when she talked to them. At least having a small conversation was now crossed off her list. Her heterochromic eyes landed on the younger looking female which revealed the pair seemed to be lions which explained a lot about how they spoke and the glint of mischief in their eyes to play. It was intriguing how animals took the form of humans in the University borders. Cassie gave the female a side smile, "Oh, second years! You got some experience here running around then, hmm. So far it seems quite nice from what I have seen but that is not much. I only seen the beach surrounding Waldovia since that is where I came from initially. I'm Cassandra, by the way." As she made a remark about her marks, Cassandra looked down in a shy manner. "Im from Atlantis, the markings are kind of a birthmark aspect to separate Atlanteans from regular humans. I'm assuming you pair come from the Pridelands?" Cassandra was always one to read about history and different cultures and when she addressed she was a lion it was the first thing that Cassandra's mind flashed, although she noticed the other female checking her markings out as well. Cassandra could not help but flush as whether she liked it or not, they attracted attention. However, as she was in her little bubble of shyness something or most likely someone brought her out of it. A loud thud. Looking down by she saw a handsome young male who just plummeted down the stairs in haste as his books scattered and halted by her feet. "Oh my..." She was shocked mainly because that gave a her a freight and the fact the male could be hurt. Crouching down, Cassie picked up the four books in her hand and motioned towards him, extending a hand to aid him, "Need a hand?" her voice was ever so soft and worried. [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Makena, Jasper ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ), Cai ( r e i r e i )
Location Front steps[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
code by undine | hover over circles
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #dbcab6 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://bravogreatphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/septembrenell_49496083_142397126774770_476110779469410706_n.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 50% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #7A4026 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5E5042 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000000; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5E5042 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/4a/f0/644af03a5ccbb4fb8a8906ed4ea8f783.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #4f2b00; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #a3a2a2 [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #806b52 [/class] [class=bla]background: #806b52 [/class] [class=ble]background: #545454 [/class] [class=blo]background: #4f2b00 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Bethany Beaumont [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Adam & Belle Beaumont | Outfit [/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]It was if the world went on pause for a few seconds, she couldn't hear anything. Everything was zoned on her former lover, her forbidden love in the eyes of her parents. Thankfully, she was brought back out from her sudden pause by yet a familiar voice calling out her name. Thank the heavens, of all the people she had to bump into on campus. Her gaze shifted towards the direction of the voice, as she saw the raven haired female she knew to be one of Cairo's sister, Calista. The one who continued talking to her and on good terms despite what she did to her brother. She seemed to have gathered the reason behind Beth's doing even though she never spoke of why she broke Cairo's heart in the first place. "Calista..." she said in her typical calm, soft tone of voice. Beth was not known for showing her emotions so she often came out as monotonous. Upon the offer to find her brother she nodded, "Yes, I would appreciate that as he dragged me out to this small festivity and I have no idea where to go." As she was about to be driven away from Callista, one of Cairo's closest friends and well aware her number one enemy for a good reason, Annika appeared to his rescue no doubt about that. It was at that moment that her arms slowly retreated back to her own self rather than clinging to his so she can divert her attention to somewhere else. She already was feeling her brother's anger bubble through her, she did not want to add her own to a possibility of exploding. True, Annika had her reasons for hating Beth and she couldn't blame her even. However, the fact she practically spat in her face angered Beth. Curling her eyebrows and hardening her expression, Beth remained silent and closed her eyes briefly, inhaling and exhaling. Opening her eyes, her facial expression softened. As the daughter of the Evil Queen suggested for them pair to move along, her eyes went to Calista and nodded, "Let's go find my brother, I think he might be looking for me as well." As the respective pairs were pulled apart, Beth started making her way with Calista, giving one last glance over her shoulder to watch Cairo being dragged away by Annika. Hoping to meet for that one last glance before separating themselves. [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Calista ( jasmyn jasmyn ), Cairo ( r e i r e i ), Annika ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Location Middle of Carnival[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #b3d9ff [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://www.theplace2.ru/cache/archive/adelaide_kane/img/26173778_913956165447868_3849853994831817110_o-gthumb-ghdata300.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 80% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #000066 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #cca300 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #cca300 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e7/d2/c8/e7d2c844d4755ee4c030d5787986d0a8.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 50% 50% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #000066; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #a3a2a2 [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #c2ac1f [/class] [class=bla]background: #c2ac1f [/class] [class=ble]background: #545454 [/class] [class=blo]background: #000066 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 8px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]William Darling [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Peter Pan & Wendy darling | Outfit[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]As the younger male, returned his warm smile, it was safe to advance. Especially since he introduced himself further and his dearest friend did the introduction for him. "Aye! Pleasure to make your acquaintance there Kuzco Junior," he said in his ever so British accent. "The name is William Darling, or Will if you wish. Just don't call me Darling otherwise we are gonna have issues to settle." of course, he was joking. His freckled smiling expression on his face followed by his laughter suggested that. As Junior commented on his neat flying trick, Will rand his finger under his nose and chuckled, "Oh yes, hovering and flying over things can quite be exciting but not as much as this." Whilst he wrapped a strong arm round his new friend, his shadow which reflected against the cobblestone floor extended and picked up some cotton candy and appeared near Will, landing the cotton candy in his hand, offering it to Kuzco Jr. "I believe you mentioned something about cotton candy?" As his shadow attached itself to his feet again and blended with the floor, he grinned mischievously, "I have a few other tricks, all thanks to my father. He gave me this little trinket," he pointed towards the green hat he just placed safely in his pocket. "With that I can hover and fly wherever your heart's desire. If you want you can take it out for a test drive, of course a little disclaimer... not responsible for any injuries that might happen in the process of this flight." Throwing his attention towards Jun, "That's great. It's good that things are going down smoothly. For me, my mother is currently running wild with my younger siblings and with her new job I ended up baby sitting for the majority of the summer. It was still quite pleasant. Though my mother threw fits when she came back because it was as if all hell's broke loose with the mess that tends to be the result of one night. Anywho, I'm honestly glad that we did not get separated, mate. It's the third year now that we have been dormies. As for the parties, you can bet your ass we will and you can be our guest of honor." He gave out a clap before he finger gunned towards Jun, "You had me a crappy food ... that we should not eat is just a bonus. I'm in!" [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Li-Jun (@Anelia) Kuzco Jr ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Location Courtyard[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #e6e6e6 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6f/77/af/6f77af78ef9addbc34b2bc7bb75fc616.jpg); background-size: 160%; background-position: 70% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #3973ac [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #86b2db [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #86b2db [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/2a/d6/132ad61bb3cba6932f76463bca24927c.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #3973ac; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #a3a2a2 [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #b3daff [/class] [class=bla]background: #b3daff [/class] [class=ble]background: #545454 [/class] [class=blo]background: #3973ac [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back