• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’πšπ©π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐎𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐚π₯ 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬

Paopu Tree

To intertwine two destinies...
22b6ad7825292071f83cc4edc98d5d95.jpg

GENERAL INFO

Call me Sapling! I am a 23 year old female, full time graphic design intern and I get tired rather easily. I have been a roleplayer for around 9 years so I have had and encountered my fair share of... Mary Sues and stuff like that. Please do believe me when I say that I've improved a lot since then LOL. Roleplaying is basically one of the hobbies I always love to do... depending on what I'm roleplaying of course.

I admit, my interest swings a lot and it's kinda hard to keep me interested, especially if you do not pull your weight. I am into nearly every genre except for sci-fi, I somehow find that very hard to get into. In my opinion, I am a kind person. I have quite a lot of patience but I don't tolerate horse apples. So I hope, if you've read this far, you will take the time to read my rules!

GUIDELINES
β€’ Please be 18+! I feel more comfortable writing with someone around my age.
β€’ No one-liners. Give me something to work with please! I can usually write up to four paragraphs in total, or more depending on how much inspiration I have. I do not mind short posts though, as long as we're able to move the RP forward.
β€’ Be patient. I am busy. I have a life outside the internet. Sometimes I prefer to respond only to specific threads. Give me the space to breathe, thank you. If I take longer than 2 weeks to reply, please do poke me! I forget things too.
β€’ I only RP through DMs. Discord is also available, but only under special circumstances.
β€’ Do not ghost me, please! I don't need an explanation as to why you're quitting or being more inactive than usual, just give me a simple heads-up! I always try to do the same, but like everyone else, I forget things too.
β€’ I am open to f//, m//, and f/m pairings!
β€’ Yes, I use face and voice claims. It's OK if you don't, but it helps me visualize situations better.
β€’ I am OK with OOC chatter. I do like making new friends, but it's not always necessary. Just be friendly!
β€’ Romance is a must on my end! Sorry, but I won't quite find the story interesting otherwise. It's fine if you don't feel the need for a romantic story for your character(s).
β€’ Do not control my character! This is a big no-no and it's ridiculous how people still do not understand this. If you need to control my character for perhaps a timeskip or whatever, please ask first!!!

For any questions you can always message me, I'll happily answer.

80804f1e93ff3849ebde558a3bd1144a.gif

IDEAS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Consider my ideas as a basis for inspiration, feel free to toss in your own flavors!
Stars indicate my interest in them:

β˜… = Not interested right now, sorry
β˜…β˜… = I'll listen to your proposal and consider it, maybe even try it
β˜…β˜…β˜… = let's give it a shot
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… = yes, I will do this with you
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… = YES YES YES, CRAVING
For each idea I have different characters (male or female), ships I'll take for it (m//, f//, m/f), and genres, so be sure to take a look at that before messaging me!
YC = Your Character
MC = My Character

My Fair Lady/Gentleman
(female oc, f//, f/m, (high-)fantasy, medieval, slice-of-life)

MC is a cheeky and adventurous She-Elf. Travelling the world, causing trouble or even finding that trouble follows her, she always has a story to tell. But no matter what authoritative figures may think, she is no bad individual. She thrives on excitement, adrenaline, feeling as if she is seeing daylight for the last time. She is no thief, murderer, or criminal by any means, though she does get accused of such when her face is seen at the wrong time and place. MC is always running, but enjoys her life very much.
She finds herself on new lands, where her face is yet to be drawn on wanted posters for a crime she did not commit. Sneaking around at night, she stands in the castle gardens, facing a prince(ss) who cannot sleep with their head full of words and ideas. The prince(ss) (YC) does not trust MC initially considering she managed to go past the guards in the shadows, but there is something about the way MC talks that makes them wanting to hear more... This stranger goes against all the prince(ss) was taught, how life indoors is better than out in the open field, and how an individual with nothing to lose has a greater heart than the noble they are forced to marry in a few months.
The Ancient Race
(male oc, m// f/m, (high-)fantasy, supernatural)

A temple stands tall, a mysterious yet rather calming atmosphere hanging in the air as people come here to pray for their loved ones, for the ill and weak, for desperate wishes of happiness. It is said that these lands were once inhabited by an angelic race, those who kept nature alive and were able to cure the ill. But all the current inhabitants know now, is that this temple was built by them, decorated with paintings, statues, and stained glass portraying the most beautiful people living in harmony, but nothing else to prove their existence.
But as YC visits the temple one day, they find what seems like a boy asleep at the feet of a statue, and MC is blissfully unaware of what is happening until he opens his eyes.
I don't really have an idea for this yet but.... I love pirates. Got an idea? Hmu!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back