• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ゚+*:;;:* a fandom partner search *:;;:*+゚

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
゚+*:;;:* *:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

Hi there, everyone! I'm TaranatulaHawk, and feel free to call me any variations of my username, or you
can simply call me by my real name, which is Deonna. I have been roleplaying for well over ten years now and I am twenty
years old. I am a female and I go by she/her pronouns. I have one bastard cat and I work at a nursing home on
the weekends. If you're interested in roleplaying with me after reading through
the entirety of this thread, please include a bit about yourself in your message.

My rules are fairly simple and easy to follow, but please do take your time
and read through them anyway:

Rules
i. ]
Be at least seventeen. I prefer to roleplay mature topics (nothing against site rules), and I
find it hard to roleplay things like that with people younger than seventeen.
ii. ] Please make sure to let me know of topics you'd wish to avoid during
roleplay right away. I never want to make someone uncomfortable by
bringing something up that could potentially trigger them.
iii. ] I know y'all have gone to school, so please use the proper grammar and spelling
you've learned over the years. A mistake or two happens, so don't worry, but I
would like to actually be able to read and understand your responses! Lol
iv. ] Your character can be any gender and/or sexuality. I will definitely
have the occasional m/m or f/f ship, so if you're not okay with that, you
may not want to roleplay with me.
v. ] Unless you are willing to roleplay just my character's love interest, I
only double up.
vi. ] Locations I will roleplay, in order of preference, are; threads, discord,
google docs, private messages, and email.
vii.] And, last but not least, please don't message me if you are A, not going to
help me plot the roleplay, and B, aren't willing to talk oorp. I find it very difficult to
roleplay with a partner who doesn't like to chat or help plan the roleplay at all.

Now that you've made it through the rules, here is a list of the fandoms I am currently interested in! If you don't see
something that interests you, check back later! My interests will change on this week at least
once a week (which depends on what I've roleplayed a lot, not enough, am just not interested in anymore, and so on).

Fandoms
Criminal Minds
My character's love interest will either be Aaron Hotchner, Penelope Garcia or Spencer Reid. (I have only watched up to season nine.)

Inuyasha
My character's love interest will be Koga.

The Arcana
My character's love interest will be Count Lucio or Asra Alnazar.

Harry Potter
My character’s love interest will likely be one of the Weasley twins (preferably Fred).

Marvel Cinematic Universe
My character's love interest will be Peter Parker.

The Hobbit
My character's love interest will be Thorin Oakenshield.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back