『 B L A N K 』

『 B L A N K 』

After hearing T.A.R.A.'s semi-insulting comment, you immediately rode the bike you took. You turn the key, and the engine begins to emit a noise that depicts high quality. As soon as its all heated up, you waste no time and speed away into the distance.

You weave through the light traffic with much ease, allowing you to lessen the estimated travel time. Your destination was getting closer and closer. And as you did, T.A.R.A. spoke once more.

"User
BLANK, you are two minutes away from the mission location.", she said. "I advise you park your vehicle in an unnoticeable area to avoid suspicion and detection."

Executor BLANKVitality: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Stamina:
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo:

You slow down for a short moment, thinking what exactly you should do about it.

[1] Park it at the next street from your destination.

[2] Park it far away, at least four to five streets distance, from your destination.

[3] Park it on the same street, but use resources to cloak it.

[4] Park it in front of your destination without any camouflage, or slight stealthy details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Special request for some BS cover like four leafy twigs and a trash can.

Pine said:
Special request for some BS cover like four leafy twigs and a trash can.
I second this, all of it.

Let's go with 3.) - if only to see if it has some kind of built-in cloaking device.

『 B L A N K 』

Executor Operation No. 007-1893401

Mission Objectives:

□ Get to Acestar Limited Chocolate Factory, Beal Street, San Diego.

□ Assassinate Philip Terrel.

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

You have arrived at Beal Street, just in time that you have decided to park it on the same street. Of course, you would not leave your vehicle out in the open, you don't want to attract any attention, or even suspicion. You get off the bike, and walk it towards a nearby four-wheeler. Luckily, beside it was a pretty large orchard. Just what you needed - materials for cloaking, after all, your vehicle does not seem to have any special features.

You parked it near there, just beside its gate, and quickly gathered up some fallen leaves and branches. You, then showered the vehicle with what you have gathered. The finished product made it look as if the orchard had extended past its gate. What a genius you are.

Once you've finished hiding your vehicle, you immediately continued on with your mission. Today was a busy day, Beal Street did not have much people in it as usual. Sure, there were some hanging around, but they were irrelevant. They were only common people, doing their regular routines. You were looking for someone not on that scale. But your knowledge on this place was insufficient, and you don't want to ask T.A.R.A., for that would gain some attention from the small crowd. So, you have to ask one of the folks here.

Stamina:
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo:

To your left were two men chatting lazily, one had a bottle of beer in his hand, the other an emptied can of soda. To your right was a woman, busy with sweeping her porch.

[1] Ask the man with the bottle of beer.

[2] Ask the man with the emptied soda can.

[3] Ask the sweeping woman.

*Note: You may include dialogue.

1.) Cheers, friend - got a few seconds to help out a lost fellow?

『 B L A N K 』

Mission Objectives:

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

You walk to the left, your eyes gazing upon the man holding the beer bottle. But you wear a mask, so obviously, it doesn't show. As you get nearer towards the two, they began to slowly turn their attention to you. After all, you are but a stranger both to them and to this place.

T.A.R.A. speaks to you, in the mask, limiting the audience to only you. "User
BLANK?", she says. "I do not recommend this planned action of yours." You ignore her silently.

"Cheers, friend.", you address the man with the beer bottle. He and his companion stare at you curiously. "Got a few seconds to help out a lost fellow?", you continue. He seemed to be strangely intrigued about your appearance, but he easily shrugged it off. He was a helpful man, after all, with alcohol addiction as one of his many flaws.

"What're ya lookin' for?", he asks.

"I'm looking for a chocolate factory somewhere in this street.", you say directly.

"Ah, that one, eh? The thing that A-something company abandoned?", he answers.

"Yes. That one.", you reply immediately.

"Just go straight ahead.", he points to where you once were headed. "It's right at the end. Can't miss it, something large as that."

Stamina:
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo:

Finally, you have the information you needed. But before you could head off, the man asked you. "Why you lookin' for that wreck anyways?"

[1] Lie about being an Acestar Limited employee.

[2] Lie about being a government property agent.

[3] Boldly tell him you're an Executor.

[4] Ignore the question, thank him, and leave.

[2] "Like you said, it's been abandoned. I'm a government property agent handling its foreclosure."

I'd like to just state that I have some paperwork to do and hence have to take a look at the building. No need to get involved in some philosophical discussions about the government, but I don't want to look suspicious by not answering at all either. Would this still fall under [2]?

By the way, [3] is kind of tempting... if only to see TARA's reaction to that...

Anomaly said:
[2] "Like you said, it's been abandoned. I'm a government property agent handling its foreclosure."
Amen to this , completely.

Nobody cares what a beauracrat does , anyway.

Silanon said:
I'd like to just state that I have some paperwork to do and hence have to take a look at the building. No need to get involved in some philosophical discussions about the government, but I don't want to look suspicious by not answering at all either. Would this still fall under [2]?
By the way, [3] is kind of tempting... if only to see TARA's reaction to that...
Yeah, it would still count as the second option.

『 B L A N K 』

Mission Objectives:

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

Vitality: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Stamina: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo: ▌

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]You've chosen to tell a lie to the man you've just inquired. Obviously, it is the safest way to end the conversation without gaining much suspicion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]"Like you have said, the building is abandoned. I'm just a government property agent handling its foreclosure.", you say in a convincing tone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]The man nods. "Well, good luck with that. Hopefully that wreck'll be gone from 'ere." He then, turns his attention back to his friend, who seemingly cooperated with him. Once again, they began to chatter nonsense, but this time, mainly on the government and whatnot. Apparently, they don't seem to be appreciative of it. The woman from afar bats an eye, but continued to sweep her porch anyway. You decide to move along and finish your task here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]You begin walking. Eventually, you end up far from them. The street became silent once more, like the life it had was rid of it. Strange, no signs of life in the houses that followed. Perhaps they were busy at this time of the day. After a while, you finally reach your destination - the abandoned chocolate factory. The man was right, it was at the end of the street. Literally the end, for it was a huge obstruction, much like a dead end. The abandoned building was somewhat large, but worn down. The walls had faded paint, and even some holes, the door was sealed with a rusty lock, and wires were hanging from the upper levels. A slot for the doorbell was left unused, leaving the socket open. The time for you to act has arrived.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][1] Destroy the lock and storm the building.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][2] Ask T.A.R.A. if she can use the socket for any purpose.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][3] Sneakily enter the building through the holes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][4] Try to locate a different way in from what was presented.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back