• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ› ้ฃด โœ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ? โ€” partner search โ€บโ€บ

tsukimii

ๆธ‡ๆ„›ใฎ็ฝ 
intro ้ฃด
merha, merha! โ˜† thank you for visiting my simple search thread. i have multiple online names, but i go by tsukimii here! i'm okay with names like tsuki, kimii, or maybe even just mii. i am an 18 year old girl who has been doing on-and-off roleplaying for several years (sorry, i didn't count), and i tend to lean toward longer-term role-play if possible.

in general, i'm a fan of anime or donghua, manga or manhua, and visual novels. my friends have recently gotten me into mxtx, so i'm definitely in that emotional roller coaster. my favorite way to contribute to a fandom is doing incorrect quotes! also, i like meeting and getting to know new people, though it may take a bit of time for me to completely open up. but once i do, i can be very chatty, especially if we just click really well together and have common interests, etc, haha. also, i guess as a notice in advance: i'm not the most experienced with working with canon characters, but i do want to dabble back in it! i do have some fandom cravings anyway, so! i hope this isn't something that will drive you away... i promise i will try my utmost best to stay in character.

roleplay ๆชŽ
ยน leaning toward literate*. no one-liners, please! i can write anywhere from 3 to 6+ good-length paragraphs, and i would expect at least a somewhat mirrored length in return while still going somewhere. do have decent grammar โ€” capitalization, distinguishing you're and your, punctuation, etc. you shouldn't feel rushed to pump out a reply every time, so i encourage you to proofread for these basic errors at least!
ยฒ patience. my reply time can range anywhere from 20 or so minutes to 2 weeks. however, they usually land somewhere in the 3 to 7 day range on average. in turn, i understand you have a life and good responses take time, so i'm very willing to wait! also, it's a turn-off for me if we're in too much of a rush to get into the actual role-play, since as much excitement as i may have, i prefer idea bouncing and planning at least the foundation first.
ยณ flexible platform. i don't really have much of a preference on where we role-play. i guess i would prefer if it were here, but i have zero qualms using other means like discord, google docs, or email.
โด communication. if you need a long break because the block hit you, do let me know. if you're not interested anymore, please don't force yourself to keep going and let me know. i'm alright with stopping a role-play, especially if it becomes a burden to reply. i'll also do the same with you.
โต 2 week response deadline. unless you have told me you need more time or you're out of town for a long time, i will terminate the role-play and leave the conversation if you do not reply for 2 weeks (i think this is a reasonable time to do that). i have nothing against you, but i would like my inbox here to just be of my role-plays for the most part. if you ever want to chat afterwards, my discord is on my profile.
โถ ooc chatting. i love to be friends with you, so let's chat ooc! and also, plan together. i do like to be a pantser to an extent, but it would be nice to have at least a foundation or some backbone as well going into it.
โท i'll double if you double. i'm open to the possibility of doubling, but only if you are willing to double as well.
โธ lgbtq+ friendly. being a bit on the spectrum myself, i am lgbtq+ friendly. if you harbor any hate or homophobia, please don't message me. in fiction, in addition to g x b pairings, i gravitate to b x b pairings.
โน sucker for romance. under some cases, i'm more interested in platonic relationships and sometimes i may even crave it actively, but under a lot of cases, i'm more interested in romance. for example, all the plots on the bottom are meant to have some romance โ€” fluff or darker.
ยนโฐ be open-minded. i understand if you are only willing to play a certain gender, but too many requirements can turn me off because i like to try new things, and it's hard to do that when you are only able to do a very certain character or personality. having preferences is okay (i have my own preferences as well), but try to be open to trying a variety of ages, genders, etc. i will really appreciate that!
ยนยน have fun! in the end, that's what role-playing is about, right?
ยนยฒ regarding age... i don't have strict age limitations for my partner, as long as they are able to fulfill my rules. just know i'm 18 years old, so that is out there for you to consider if you have any age limitations.

* if you're a novella role-player, i'm willing to try doing novella, but i am a newbie at it.

fandoms ้คœ
โ› all fandoms and pairings below are listed in order of most craved to least craved.

craving ;

โ€ฃ mo dao zu shi (leaning toward an au setting)
โ€” xiao xingchen / xue yang / a-qing (any combination, mostly platonic but open to romance given it's not with a-qing)
โ€” lan wangji / wei wuxian
โ€” wen ning / wei wuxian (platonic)
โ€” jin zixuan / jiang yanli
โ€” lan xichen / jin guangyao
โ€” nie huaisang / wei wuxian or jiang cheng (mostly platonic but open to romance)
โ€” other? do tell!

โ€ฃ jibaku shounen hanako-kun
โ€” yugi tsukasa / nanamine sakura
โ€” hanako-kun / yashiro nene
โ€” your oc / my oc
โ€” minamoto kou / sosuke mitsuba
โ€” other? do tell!

โ€ฃ boku no hero academia
โ€” neito monoma / kendo itsuka
โ€” hitoshi shinso / neito monoma
โ€” your oc / my oc
โ€” todoroki shoto / midoriya izuku
โ€” uraraka ochaco / midoriya izuku
โ€” any ua students for fluffy (or chaotic) platonic plot
โ€” other? do tell!

โ€ฃ demon slayer: kimetsu no yaiba
โ€” kamado tanjiro / tsuyuri kanao
โ€” tokito muichiro / kamado tanjiro (leaning toward platonic)
โ€” kanroji mitsuri / obanai iguro
โ€” your oc / my oc
โ€” kocho shinobu / tomioka giyuu
โ€” agatsuma zenitsu / kamado nezuko
โ€” douma / hashibira kotoha
โ€” kocho shinobu / douma (mostly platonic)
โ€” other? do tell!

โ€ฃ tian guan ci fu
โ€” shi qingxuan / ming yi
โ€” xie lian / hua cheng
โ€” qi rong / tween!gu zi (that chaotic family fluff)
โ€” other? do tell!

other ;
โ› listed in no particular order. i'll need a more compelling plot for me to role-play these fandoms.

โ€ฃ avatar: the last airbender
โ€ฃ cinderella phenomenon
โ€ฃ love o2o
โ€ฃ idolish7
โ€ฃ angels of death
โ€ฃ cardcaptor sakura
โ€ฃ diabolik lovers
โ€ฃ bungo stray dogs
โ€ฃ other? i may have missed some.

plot idea ็”˜
honestly, i don't have a lot of plots right now, but i'm definitely willing to hear out your ideas and discuss them further if you have any for specific pairings or in general (ie. for original role-plays). i am all ears! there's not really a particular plot i am really craving right now, but i'm more likely to be interested in a plot with fantasy or supernatural elements like demons or vampires sprinkled around, but something along the lines of a school or college au sounds just as appealing too! (or maybe both?) anyway, just know that i'm open for both an original plot and a fandom role-play! as long as the fandom is within my interest, that is.

interested?
to be honest, i would prefer it if you sent me a dm with, and if you read this, to include your favorite book, movie, or drama series. or you can reply to this thread. that's no problem at all. i hope we can role-play together(เน‘หƒแด—ห‚)

Last edited:
I'm interested, miss
Would love to do the plots, such as: taken, the s unit, and coffee?

Hello! I'm quite interested in mairimashita! iruma-kun and I've now gotten into it. Now...I want to RP it.

Bump bump (โ€žโ€ข ึŠ โ€ขโ€ž) My birthday has passed by 2 weeks ago, so I figured I should kind of revive this thread. I ended up editing the intro a little bit because I'm no longer 17, and I've also updated my fandoms... since my interests change over time. I go in and out of fandoms sometimes, haha. I've also added a couple things to my "rules" list!

For those who have replied to this thread a long time ago, I'm really sorry (โ•ฅ๏นโ•ฅ) I don't think I saw your messages. I have no clue if you are still interested, but if you are, please read through the post again because my fandoms and, well, a lot of the post has changed. Otherwise, if you're a new reader or visitor, I hope we can role-play! โ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back