• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in W♡nderland ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Posting is relatively relaxed. Posting does not have to be in a specific order, such as P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6. HOWEVER, don't post a whole lot if you see someone else hasn't been able to get on and post recently. No one wants to come back online and find they have to read through dozens of posts and feel like they have to play catch up. *However, for the first round of the rp, do let everyone post once (aside from SheepKing if they haven't yet shown up) before you post a second time.*

*sob* It's like you know I needed this XD

Necromantic Necromantic thanks for making your character sheet! Sorry about the short time frame for getting it up, it's just I want to get this rp started without any further delays ^^ Normally I wouldn't ask someone to make a CS in such short a time. Gizaira Gizaira are you still playing the other twin? If you could get your character up soon (today) that would be great. Either way I'll be starting the rp up today, probably within a few hours. Probably. Don't take my word for that haha.

Necromantic Necromantic thanks for making your character sheet! Sorry about the short time frame for getting it up, it's just I want to get this rp started without any further delays ^^ Normally I wouldn't ask someone to make a CS in such short a time. Gizaira Gizaira are you still playing the other twin? If you could get your character up soon (today) that would be great. Either way I'll be starting the rp up today, probably within a few hours. Probably. Don't take my word for that haha.
Yeah, I'm working on him as we speak. I'll have him up today I think.

BEHOLD

Also, I realize my post is far longer than what many people tend to write. I don't know if this applies to any of you, but don't worry about it! Posts don't need to be as long as mine haha (though it's certainly welcome). Even my posts wont likely be quite this long most of the time. It's mostly because it's the starter post and all that it's long, with an intro into wonderland and all. But yeah, as I mentioned on the search thread, the minimum post length is two paragraphs, so as long as you can do that, you're good! ^^

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
I didn't realize Chess had found and walked up to Alex until Gen posted lol.

But for the first round of posts wait until everyone gets a chance to post once before posting again, After everyone has posted once, then you don't have to wait to post when you want to, so long as there aren't a bunch of posts happening while someone hasn't had a chance to get on or something.

Lol I didn't realize either.
My post made no mention of it xD
But that's why I said we should make an encounter scene if we're going that route lol
Up to you

Oh okay haha so then you didn’t intend for Chess to run into Alex just now. Then maybe if Gen, If you don’t mind editing you post just a bit? You can totally still have Waverly run into Chess or Alex if you want and talk to them, so you don’t have to edit it a whole lot, just enough so that it’s not creating a scene or something between other characters that hasn’t happened, if that makes sense?
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

Oh okay haha so then you didn’t intend for Chess to run into Alex just now. Then maybe if Gen, If you don’t mind editing you post just a bit? You can totally still have Waverly run into Chess or Alex if you want and talk to them, so you don’t have to edit it a whole lot, just enough so that it’s not creating a scene or something between other characters that hasn’t happened, if that makes sense?
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

Yeah sorry about that. I thought I read Chess greeting Alex >w>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back