• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔. King of Kings - Out of Character Chat

deer

ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs & sᴏᴀʀ
Out of Character Chat

Housekeeping: All I ask is if you can please be respectful towards each other, we're all here just to have fun! If there's any concerns, please PM me or my Co-GMs @Starfish and Dominaiscna Dominaiscna . No drama should happen in any thread whatsoever and please post in the respective threads. I trust everyone here is old enough to maintain their temper (unless you're the Beast), and if you don't have anything nice to say please, don't say it (separate IC and OOC).

Purpose of this thread: Random out of character chats, plotting, and other chatter can happen in this thread! The Sky's the limit! Please feel free to ask any questions or write any concerns here if need be. Let's all get to know one another! I absolutely love chatting with my fellow role-players.

Reminder: Character Sheets
Due Date: Thursday, April 20th at 3AM , Central Time Zone

Last edited:
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof : Hi darling!

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna : Ooh, I totally understand what you mean. Sometimes, I try to find face claims that people haven't used much to "defeat" the system. But, most definitely, some actresses/actors aren't well-liked, but to each their own!

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof : Hi darling!

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna : Ooh, I totally understand what you mean. Sometimes, I try to find face claims that people haven't used much to "defeat" the system. But, most definitely, some actresses/actors aren't well-liked, but to each their own!
You know, i ahve trouble to write enough on location, so i thought i just describe the captial to meet the paragraph requirement?

You know, i ahve trouble to write enough on location, so i thought i just describe the captial to meet the paragraph requirement?
That's totally a-okay! Location can be the description of your capital as well!

I think I may have forgotten to add in what your kingdom looks like (aside from population size) so feel free to add that in there!

That's totally a-okay! Location can be the description of your capital as well!

I think I may have forgotten to add in what your kingdom looks like (aside from population size) so feel free to add that in there!
Okay. Im sorry if what i write seems short, i never really created a kingdom like that, so thats all new to me.

Okay. Im sorry if what i write seems short, i never really created a kingdom like that, so thats all new to me.
No worries! Would you like me to give you a sample of some of the kingdoms I have done before?

All I ask is for creativity and to do your best, no worries'

No worries! Would you like me to give you a sample of some of the kingdoms I have done before?

All I ask is for creativity and to do your best, no worries'
I did create kingdoms before, hell i do every day, but the things you ask for with that certain amount needed for everything. I´m not good with restrictions or minimums and stuff.

I did create kingdoms before, hell i do every day, but the things you ask for with that certain amount needed for everything. I´m not good with restrictions or minimums and stuff.
Ahhh! Got cha! Yeah! I honestly ask for a lot because I like seeing a lot of details. As long as I see you put in effort and write at least to what I expect then it should be a okay! I'm honestly pretty lenient with it all (:

Ahhh! Got cha! Yeah! I honestly ask for a lot because I like seeing a lot of details. As long as I see you put in effort and write at least to what I expect then it should be a okay! I'm honestly pretty lenient with it all (:
I will try, i am not the best at writing stuff like that, but i will do my best to fill out everything you need.

I will try, i am not the best at writing stuff like that, but i will do my best to fill out everything you need.
Thank you dearie!

deer deer Unsure if I will do one, but how does one make a mood board?
I never even knew what they were until Caly's CSs in OP XD
You can use a site online to place the pictures together (some people use photoshop , some people use another photo editor online) ! I have yet to make my own mood board, so when I do find a site I can send it to you! But you're free to ask Caly! Heheheh.

I've been using ones from Pinterest that I've found!

For that we would have to have the pictures of the moods, right? Then i cant do one.
It's an optional one! No worries love!
It's usually for aesthetic purposes. For example the pictures on the interest check and the character sheet color scheme and the photos that goes with them represents the whole elegance of royalty (in a way).

So each kingdom can have their own color scheme that they can use and the pictures can go with it!

But it's purely optional love!

It's an optional one! No worries love!
It's usually for aesthetic purposes. For example the pictures on the interest check and the character sheet color scheme and the photos that goes with them represents the whole elegance of royalty (in a way).

So each kingdom can have their own color scheme that they can use and the pictures can go with it!

But it's purely optional love!
I do use color-schemes in my cs, the same one like in the flag. You will see. You will see and hopefully like.

Hey, I saw some photoshop talk and I thought I'd let everyone know that if they need something photoshopped—a picture, a fake kingdom map, et cœtera to make it prettier, resized, whatever, then I'm definitely the person to ask! I have 4 years of photoshop experience under my belt. :^)

Additionally, mood-boards, I can whip up a mean aesthetic, and they're pretty fun to make.

Just lmk if you want any of the aforementioned or just help! I don't bite! :^)

quick question, since this is in the Middle Age, Renaissance times, how many people does it take to define a country as big or medium or small?

Hey, I saw some photoshop talk and I thought I'd let everyone know that if they need something photoshopped—a picture, a fake kingdom map, et cœtera to make it prettier, resized, whatever, then I'm definitely the person to ask! I have 4 years of photoshop experience under my belt. :^)

Additionally, mood-boards, I can whip up a mean aesthetic, and they're pretty fun to make.

Just lmk if you want any of the aforementioned or just help! I don't bite! :^)
Ahhh! You're a life saver dearieeee! I've been meaning to try to make a map of the Empire with its kingdom! Will you be able to help me with that once I figure out the candidates and all of the jazz?

I know how to use GIMP; photoshop, not so much. As for aesthetic pictures, ugh, yessss, I'll probably be asking you and bothering you a lot. Heheheh. I hope you don't mind!

quick question, since this is in the Middle Age, Renaissance times, how many people does it take to define a country as big or medium or small?
Good question!
I would have to look that up, honestly. So I'll get back to you on that!

deer deer : Of course not! I enjoy photoshop ( I practically use it everyday ), and thought I'd offer to help out other writers. Just lmk when you want. The more details, the better!

I'll post some quick photoshop examples later so people can get an idea of what my work looks like, but other than that, feel free! I haven't found anything I can't accomplish. (~:

There are less people in the Renaissance period, but don't let that stint your creativity. A country can big as big as Russia but with a very small number of people; and likewise, you can have a country as small as Sri Lanka, but with 50 million people!

Ronan Ronan : You're a sweetheart! That would be absolutely perfection! Thank you for offering it to us! I'll definitely let you know what I would like to see and want!

I have a feeling I may open up another thread so we can showcase your work honestly!

It would be an extra pages thread for drawings of characters or even maps and the likes such as mood boards!

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back