• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☆ love for hire ☆

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class name=container] height: 400px; width: 350px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 345px; width: 345px; border: 6px solid #cdcaca; border-radius: 30px; background-color: #e6e5e5; [/class] [class name=header] height: 90px; width: 335px; [/class] [class name=circle1] background-color: #c3b4b1; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 15px; [/class] [class name=circle2] background-color: #a09494; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=circle3] background-color: #5e4a49; height: 15px; width: 15px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 4px; [/class] [class name=picture] height: 263px; width: 320px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4e/f0/8e/4ef08ee1e338655f37c796f26d038d2e.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-top: -46px; margin-left: 13px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 210px; width: 280px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=borderbox] border-top: 4px solid white; border-bottom: 4px solid white; border-right: .5px solid white; border-left: .5px solid white; position: relative; top: 20px; left: 19px; height: 210px; width: 280px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=textbox] text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; height: cover; width: 265px; margin-left: 6px; margin-top: 5px; background: white; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class name=footer] height: 35px; width: 290px; border: 3px solid #cdcaca; background-color: #e6e5e5; margin: auto; margin-top: -30px; [/class] [class name=footertext] text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 20px; margin-top: -2px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"] [div class="header"][div class="circle1"][/div] [div class="circle2"][/div] [div class="circle3"][/div][/div] [div class="picture"][div class="borderbox"] [div class="scroll"] [div class="scrollbox"]

[div class="textbox"]

Hello, thank you for choosing Love For Hire to help with your love crisis! Here at Love For Hire, we promise perfect results and guarantee 100% satisfaction from all of our available for-hires! Each employee specializes in a specific area so make sure to look through their profile before booking them. Both you and the for-hire must sign a contract, agreeing to certain rules and regulations we have here at Love For Hire. These contracts will expire after 150 days, but it can be extended for an additional fee. You must also understand that your for-hire is not here to fall in love with you, but is simply completing the task you hired them for. If you or the for-hire fall for each other, the contract must be terminated and contact will be suspended between you two.

The idea behind Love For Hire is to help people get out of sticky situations, or simply get a breath of fresh air and help them back on their feet. We help those who want to escape arranged marriages, have stubborn relatives that won’t let them be single, and we even have ones who help keep pesky exes at bay. Whatever your reason behind hiring is, we will make sure to match it and help solve the issue. Please remember to report any problems you may have with your for-hire and we will replace them right away. Have fun looking through our extensive list of for-hires and remember, love is always the solution.

Hey~ Uki here and I’m back with a new KRP! This is a very light and simple roleplay, one that I actually had on another site. Basically you can either play a for-hire or a customer who is needing to hire a significant other for a specific reason. This is can be something as simple as they are lonely, or as dramatic as they are trying to escape an arranged marriage. Go ham. This is not first come first serve, and i will only be picking those I feel fit the roleplay the best. I may add more spots depending on the amount of interest I get, I will take spots away, it just depends! Try to keep gender numbers even and I’ll get a discord up once characters are accepted!

rules-
☆ there will only be a total of 8 characters but depending on the amount of interest, i might add more spots
☆ keep everything pg-13 and follow rpn's rules
☆ no more than two characters
☆ no god-modding
☆ please no perfect characters, everyone has flaws
☆ this is kdrama styled so you can have fun with drama. just remember, nothing overly dark or angsty. i still want there to be light themes
☆ no drama outside of the in-character stuff or i will shut it down real quick
☆ every in-character post has to be a minimum of two paragraphs and realistic face claims only!
☆ if you have any questions, feel free to ask~

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="footer"][div class="footertext"]love for hire: 2019[/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back