• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ╰☆╮ S a k u r a s o u ╰☆╮ REBOOT!!

F o o l i s h n e s s

// v a n i l l a //

Welcome to Sakurasou ?

large.jpg

Welcome to Suimei University of the Arts. (If you are not a talented student for this RP read this: You have been accepted as part of the regular curriculum, and welcome you with open arms to see you grow later.) We would like to have you come stay with us as part of our community, we have noticed your talent and wish to teach you to help you grow as a student. Of course, some people might not want to see you or maybe you don't want to see them. Thus, we have created a dorm for you to stay in, isolated from the dormitories, however, they are much larger for you to enjoy yourself in. Also, the dorms are much cheaper than the normal student dorms. If cash is a problem, this would be a dream come true.

However, I do suggest you staying in the normal dorms to keep yourself away from the other 'unnatural' since the dorm has gain considerable amounts of an bad reputation of being what the students call a 'loony bin'. Not suggesting that you are loony of course, but pay attention to those you hang out with - they may damage your talent and hurt your own reputation.

However, if you wish to take the risk or the benefits far outweigh the risks. Then please take this form signed to me, the headmaster and we will arrange you to go to Sakurasou.

"Hey, you are new here right? Welcome to Sakurasou Dormitories!"

What the!? Where am I!? Who are you!? Who am I!? Will I join!? Short answer YES. Long answers well you see.......and that's why I'm banned from Brazil oh and yeah I'll join.

*raises hands up*

I have nothing of value. Oh look a Sakurasou roleplay. If I have the time I may join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back