• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⊱ ── {⋅.✯ Steinee's Partner Search✯ .⋅} ── ⊰

Steinee

I'm a nice steamy bowl of disappointment.
╔═══════════════╗
H E L L O!
╚═══════════════╝
71xMIx0TOPL._SX466_.jpg
I've been lurking around the site for a while and thought now would be a good time as any to leave a couple of ideas I've been wanting to try out for a while now. Some quick house rules first:

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
R U L E S
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙​
  1. Be respectful. If you aren't able to continue an rp with me please tell me beforehand instead of ghosting me, I'll understand if you have other things in life that are keeping you from responding.
  2. No one-liners. I cannot stress enough how much I dislike one-liners. I have no problem if you are someone who prefers to rp this wat. By all means, go right ahead, I just tend to write a whole lot more and get a bit too descriptive to the point where if my partner doesn't at least somewhat match the number of paragraphs I'm leaving the rp starts to seem one-sided. At least two paragraphs would be good to keep the story rolling.
  3. Talking OOC if preferred! I'd like to get to know my rp partners outside of rp and have some casual conversations every now and then since I'm not only here to rp but to also meet some new people!
  4. Don't let me run everything. I'd like to hear some input from you as well! If you have an idea for a plot or want to add in more characters then don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and we can talk about further enhancing our story. I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas and running the whole rp, so it would be nice if my partner would at least give some suggestions or opinions because after all, it's not just my rp, it's ours.
  5. Lastly: HAVE FUN! ^^
Now onto some of my plot ideas, I'll continue to update the thread with some new storylines whenever I get an idea.

💖Romance Plots💖
  • Set in a dystopian world. A commoner living within the safe walls of New Haven, one of the only large human civilizations known to man. The wall blocks out the outside world, which is full of monsters and evil creatures lurking around the concrete walls. One day, the girl makes a discovery while taking out the trash, of a young man who was unconscious on the side of the road. She panics and takes him home before soon realizing the person she had saved was actually a hybrid, a type of monster/human offspring that are banned from entering the city and are usually kept for experiments to find ways to defeat the purebred monsters outside the wall and then they are disposed of. The hybrid had managed to escape before his execution. She grows attached to him and makes a plan to help him escape New Haven. You could choose to play as the girl or the hybrid.

• The stereotypical arranged marriage plot for those that want a sappy love story. An heiress is forced to marry a noble from a nearby town with whom she wants nothing to do with. She inadvertently runs into a vampire and falls for them instead. Some drama ensues as well as figuring out how to leave her noble life behind to go with her vampire lover. You could choose to play as the heiress or the vampire, either is fine with me.

🎭Drama/Suspense Plots🎭
  • Set in the late 1920s/early 1930s, a detective is on the case of figuring out who is behind the sudden rise in murders in New York City. The detective was close to catching the perpetrator before their actions got the best of them and caused the investigative force to be set back months worth of hard work and planning. The detective is forbidden from working on the case again and forced to work in the archives of the police department rather than in the front lines. There, the detective meets another individual who works in both the archive and forensics department. The two manage to come up with a plan to investigate the serial murders themselves and form an investigative duo. I had the idea of having both of them have a history with each other like they already hate each other then they put aside their differences to work on this case. You can choose to play either the detective or the forensic scientist, either is fine by me!

🎮Video Games (Please have some knowledge of the lore before choosing from this list)🎮
  • I've been playing a lot of Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines recently and coming up with a storyline based around this world would be neat. Please share any ideas you have with this since I'm still working on some on my own

• I also have a few ideas evolving around the fallout series:
    • Having a scenario where Benny joins the Courier if they spare him. I thought this would be a funny "what if" scenario
    • A fallout 4 rp based off of the game, but instead of having the sole survivor we could come up with a different character that isn't related to Shaun and messing around with the storyline a bit

• I have an idea for a Skyrim rp as well:
    • Playing around with the possibility of having two Dragonborns
    • Or instead of the Greybeards teaching the Dragonborn the way of the Dovah, the Dragonborn decides to turn to evil and become a dragon priest. Or the Dragonborn just so happens to be an individual that was already trying to be a dragon priest. We could discuss this in PMs

🌟List of Fandoms (Please have some knowledge of the shows/fandom before choosing from this list)🌟
  • Marvel
  • DC Universe
  • Demon Slayer
  • Black Butler
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Adventure Time
  • Supernatural
  • Jojo Bizarre Adventure

:bishiesparklesl:Please feel free to shoot me a PM so I won't have this thread getting cluttered. Thanks! :bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back