• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⇝ aw, coffee, no. [ m/f, m/m search ]

peach pit

sacred hearts club
7a7a519dd60d99e2c95f357b6b1cd394.gif
hello! pleasure to make acquaintances. my name is mars, i go by they/them pronouns, and i am seventeen years old. currently, i'm on the hunt for partners who'd be willing to play either male or female roles in m/f or m/m pairings! most of the characters i play tend to be on the more submissive side, if you will, so keep that in mind as well. gonna keep this rather short and sweet.

my main interests right now are marvel [canon x canon or oc x canon], or original pairings! they will all be listed below.

i also ask that you write at least two paragraphs, five sentences each, and that you have a grasp on the english language, just so that it is not difficult for me to read. my replies never tend to go more than five or six paragraphs, as i suffer from adhd and it is quite difficult for me to focus on large blocks of text without being extremely distracted. i understand that we make mistakes sometimes, no one's perfect when it comes to that, but i don't want it to be a recurring thing. if this is a problem, please let me know!

so, listed below are all of my marvel and original pairings! bold means craving, italics means roles i wish to be playing. also, for canon x oc, i wish to be playing the oc. we can double if need be, but just so no one gets confused.

MARVEL
- clint barton x bucky barnes, wanda maximoff x bucky barnes, natasha romanoff x clint barton, steve rogers x bucky barnes, wanda maximoff x clint barton, pietro maximoff x bucky barnes, steve rogers x tony stark.
- steve rogers x oc, bucky barnes x oc, clint barton x oc, pietro maximoff x oc, wanda maximoff x oc, thor odinson x oc.

ORIGINAL.
- single parent x teacher, ceo x employee, musician x musician, actor x actor, superhero x non-powered, alpha x omega, soldier x citizen, sugar baby x sugar mama/daddy, mentor x mentee, addict x dealer, professor x student.

thanks for reading! please send me a pm or reply to this thread if you're interested.

Last edited:
hello! I would love to do a professor x student or ceo x employee with you. let me know if those are still open!

Hello and a how d'you do? I'd be interested in your professor x student roleplay, just as long as the age gap isn't too wide (teacher assistant x student?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back