• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern หšโธ™อŽ เผ„ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป (๐‘ฉร—๐‘ฉ)

elijah

ฯƒฮทโ„“ัƒ ฮฑฮทgั”โ„“
hello !! I'm looking for a 1ร—1, bร—b, ocร—oc roleplay to do with someone.
I was thinking of an enemies to lovers plot (WITHOUT NSFW ofc that's on the site but this is mistaken to be nsfw a lot for some reason, so just to clarify it will be purely romantic, angsty, fluffy, wholesome content) where there are two men in medieval times, I suppose and they constantly fight one another, challenging each other to duels with their swords or daggers and such. The entire village knows they hate each other and are of course rivals, but one night the two stumble upon each other after everyone else is asleep and they end up dueling again, just for one's blade to be pressed against the others neck but bro they look in each others eyes and their like "๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘" "๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘" and then they just stop fighting and talk, and they get a peek into one another's minds and realize they're kind of perfect for each other.
But their towns homophobic :") so give me all the fluffy angst, fighting because they don't want to hide anymore, giving each other secret glances and stealing kisses when no one's looking, everything.
#m/m

!!! perfect ! literary-wise, i'm honestly pretty lenient - i do thoroughly believe the longer the better but i'm not a huge stickler for it - the minimum for me is i think maybe four computer lines, and i know that for some people that can be considered a lot, but i tend to be very descriptive.

enemies to lovers slow burn really do be my type writing love language tho ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘
i'm like really oc development involved and care a lot about them, so if that's something you can relate too... then i would love to join you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back